PDA

View Full Version : I GETTING ANOTHER DETECTOR

DuggeranDigger
06-08-2011, 06:52 PM
well i got to have the greatest wife ever she just went out an found me a new detector for fathers day should arrive by friday saturday yeepee ok its slitly used but never the less it the whites idx pro so excited read a lot of reveiws she did alot of research on it an actully found one on e-bay so maybe also someone eles runs this machine an can give new ideas well anyways thanks a bunch my love

well finally got my idxpro it is awsome been out sevral times with it going to our locol school an such we have found more nickels than ever did with the xlt now my question is how do you get depth with this are the tones different i mean i get alot of beeping action an alot of theme i cant lock on an wonder if i maybe passing over something goodplese any ideas would cerntenly help

russellt
06-08-2011, 08:04 PM
ive only owned whites machines through the years . and ive heard and read alot of great things about the IDX PRO

aloldstuff
06-09-2011, 09:00 AM
Congrats on the new machine and for having the great wife. My wife got me my first mder about 4 years ago and just this year agreed that an upgrade was warranted. Got me a V3i and loving it.

RobW
06-09-2011, 12:16 PM
Congrats on the new machine and for having the great wife. My wife got me my first mder about 4 years ago and just this year agreed that an upgrade was warranted. Got me a V3i and loving it.

Only because you're wife hated you coming home crying that I was finding all the good stuff with my E-Trac rofl

coinnut
06-09-2011, 02:35 PM
I never had that model, but was up against one (friendly wise lol) at a hunt about a year ago. I use the E Trac and we compared signals and it did extremely well in detecting almost all of the targets we compared. I was impressed to say the least. I hope someone that has one, can fill you in on some settings for it, otherwise you will have to do it the old fashioned way...trial and error :rolleyes: lol Nice of the wife to do that for you. :clapping: |:confused:) |:confused:)

Jeff (or)
06-09-2011, 05:09 PM
Congrats on the IDX Pro. It is a great detector. Very easy to use and gets respectable depth. 8)

BOWSER
06-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Here is me with my idx pro ,i have had 2 of them.Never detect with a good buzz on thumbsup01