PDA

View Full Version : Frist combo outing of the year

leslie(nova scotia)
06-10-2011, 06:07 PM
From the land of the Bluenose.....after working 6 days in a row (12 hour shifts) decided I needed a day off from dodging airplanes on the apron, answering unattended baggage calls and dealing with my new boss who by the way I took a promotion years ago to get away from! Too boot the shoulder is coming along slowly but a by product of the medication is a body rash and itching like I was sitting in a fire ant nest.

Yupper me son a dig and swish were muchly needed.

First place was a local park where I could do the land and aquatic thingy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/daily/P6100030.jpg
Still skidding around the AT Pro learning curve but picked up a few coins along the beach and in the woods. Not chancing the Pro to leak I assembled the Seahunter MK11 and did the dew with the ducks.

Another park same thing and then another and ................wow time to go home. Not quite a quota but ($10.67 added to the &quot:beerbuddy:ack to the UK Fund) a nice few hours away from scratching.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/daily/P6100032.jpg <;)

Jeff (or)
06-10-2011, 08:24 PM
Nice looking park. Sounds like you had a great hunt. Thanks for sharing! 8)

Tony Two-Cent
06-11-2011, 09:23 AM
It looks like you founs a lot of coins, Leslie! Nice hunt! Your posts are always interesting to read. I hope that shoulder continues to improve!

mike l
06-11-2011, 03:34 PM
6 12 hour shifts in a row? Man you earned your time out detecting. Cool finds and hope the shoulder mends soon :beerbuddy:

jkress
06-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Nice bunch of digs Leslie. :clapping:
Love that first picture... it has summer written all over it. <:
Congrats.

aloldstuff
06-13-2011, 07:53 AM
Another great picture...very nice finds. Sometimes people in the workforce seem to find there way back into your circle.

coinnut
06-21-2011, 11:04 PM
Definitely time to get out and hunt Les. :yes: But you have to get that AT Pro's feet wet sooner or later lol