PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Rainy Hunt

RobW
06-15-2011, 08:41 AM
It was a @#%^& day yesterday, both weather and work wise...I needed to get out and detect and I didn't care that it was raining >:\
So after picking up another rental car because my car has gone into the shop for the second time in a week...I headed to a park about a block away. It was crowed with little leaguers. There was an area not being used, but it was an area I had gone over numerous times in the past. I decided to hit it anyway...pickings were very slim...squeeked out 1 wheat and a bit of recently dropped clad. Still had some daylight so I headed to another park...no space to detect because of the little leaguers.....went to another park...same thing >{...decided to head towards home. I passed by an older school I've also hit many,many times, decided to turn around and hit it for a bit. A bit o' clad, then I got a big silver hit 08-47. Dug down and about 3 inches down was this large silver band :peace:. So that saved my night and put me in a bit of a better mood...but a silver coin would have made it better :yes:

aloldstuff
06-15-2011, 09:15 AM
Rob, dang those little leaguers.....even in crappy weather they are out. Congrats on the silver ring and the wheats. Now about your car............

MassDirtFisher
06-15-2011, 04:07 PM
Sweet ring Rob!!! Nice and heavy I assume. Another Big silver, you seem to be drawn to the big ones. Congrats!! Happy Hunting!!

marinedad
06-15-2011, 04:54 PM
nice score, funny how the little leaguers still play in the rain but the pro's pack it in :white:usaflag::.

coinnut
06-21-2011, 10:21 PM
Little leaguers are waterproof lol Most annoying things are rofl Just kidding ;) But you saved the day with a good size silver ring :clapping: That ring read half dollar all the way thumbsup01