PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Cheap Thrills
01-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Baba here, Currently calling San Mateo County my home . I hunt it all . I especially like sand although I have better results in the dirt and tot lots .So far my best find for 2010
is a 1964D Washington Quarter .

May your goods finds be many .
Baba

Epi-hunter
01-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Hey Baba, welcome to the forum! Glad you found us :) Looking forward to seeing your finds from warm California especially while we are in the dead of frozen winter here thumbsup01

MassDirtFisher
01-13-2010, 03:32 PM
Welcome from the Pioneer Valley!! Happy Hunting!!

del
01-13-2010, 03:43 PM
welcome to the forum most exalted one , fortune definately smiles upon you Shiek Yerbooty to be in possesion of such a fine machine , praise thanks to Habeeb . we have our share of looting infidels here as well ,, but they cannot find it all . May your treasures be plentiful Shiek.

Dan

coinnut
01-13-2010, 03:47 PM
Hey, welcome aboard.... Your accent changed lol Glad you found us. Send us some good weather will you please?? I hear a lot of good finds are coming out of parks in San Fran. Not sure how close that is to you, but there must be some old parks or popular beaches where you can get that old silver. thumbsup01

SeabeeRon
01-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Welcome Sheik Yerbooty Baba!! I, too , am from the land called Kali-Fornia. Did you find your way here via the Kinzli Road??!? :poke: :tongue: :beatdown: :twirlingeyes:

Cheap Thrills
01-13-2010, 04:42 PM
Did you find your way here via the Kinzli Road??!? :poke: :tongue: :beatdown: :twirlingeyes:
[/quote]

Is that anywhere near the El Camino Real or Old Mission Road ?

Seabee Ron ? or is this brother in law Abdul playing one of his tricks ?

Thank you all for your warm welcomes .

Baba

hoser
01-13-2010, 06:48 PM
A big welcome to ya baba. Good to have you here.

SeabeeRon
01-13-2010, 08:49 PM
Did you find your way here via the Kinzli Road??!? :poke: :tongue: :beatdown: :twirlingeyes:

Is that anywhere near the El Camino Real or Old Mission Road ?

Seabee Ron ? or is this brother in law Abdul playing one of his tricks ?

Thank you all for your warm welcomes .

Baba

I am not brother in law Abdul. I am native of land of Kali-fornia, down coast from you if you are in San Mateo, as I reside in Santa Cruz! 8)

Cheap Thrills
01-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Yes Seabee Ron you are truly you . I am sorry for the mixup . It could not have possibly been Brother in law Abdul playing a joke as I have just got word Brother in law Abdul was arrested at the airport for trying to go thru the metal detector with a skillet under his Turban .

Yes , Santa Cruz Kaliforna is beautiful place lots of sand to hunt and American women in skimpy bathing suits but I never look at them .

Baba

Downeastwaves
01-14-2010, 08:43 AM
Welcome--lucky you! California is the place to be....

Lowjiber
01-14-2010, 09:13 AM
Welcome aboard from Santa Clara county. You'll like it here.

Cheap Thrills
01-14-2010, 04:28 PM
Thank you,
Epi-hunter,MassDirtFisher,del,coinnut,SeabeeRon,hoser, downeastwaves,
and lowjiber (neighbor from Santa Clara County) for your most gracious
welcome .

baba

RickO
01-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Welcome aboard baba....HH RickO