PDA

View Full Version : Hey...another Granite Stater

RonNH
06-19-2011, 05:25 PM
I live in SW New Hampster and have been detecting for 10 years. I hunt cellar holes, fields and interesting looking lawns. I do research on sites through town histories and read a lot about the Civil War. Good to be here with some serious-minded detectorists.

coinnut
06-19-2011, 05:32 PM
I live in SW New Hampster and have been detecting for 10 years. I hunt cellar holes, fields and interesting looking lawns. I do research on sites through town histories and read a lot about the Civil War. Good to be here with some serious-minded detectorists.

Hey Ron, welcome aboard from another cellar hole hunter. :clapping: Just down the road from you in western MA. Can't wait to see some of your finds :drool: lol

del
06-19-2011, 07:42 PM
well hello Ron its good to see you on this forum we've got a couple of people from NH , welcome to American Detectorist . theres a great bunch of people here who are friendly and always eager to help and the finds aren't bad to look at either ;) .

Dan

aloldstuff
06-20-2011, 08:33 AM
Welcome Ron, looking forward to your posts. 10 years, you must have some very nice relics, coins.

Jeff (or)
06-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Welcome Ron!! :beerbuddy:

MassDirtFisher
06-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Hey Ron, Welcome to the forum.

russellt
06-23-2011, 07:11 PM
welcome ron . its a good place to be .glad you are here . lots of history where you are .. enjoy

jkress
06-30-2011, 12:58 AM
Very glad you found us Ron. :clapping:
Yep, you found a bunch of very like minded folks here. Pull up a chair
and enjoy. Looking forward to see what you are digging out of the ground. :yes:

Ill Digger
06-30-2011, 10:34 PM
Hey Ron! :groovy:
10 years of detecting in NH has produced some outstanding finds I'm sure...did anybody mention we really really like pictures :drool: :drool: lol
Welcome to the forum from the corn fields of Illinois! :grin:
Glad to have ya! thumbsup01

tanacat
07-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Welcome from Kentucky! :groovy:

I have family in NH, near Lake Winnippisakee & have been to your neck of the woods many times. Beautiful country! Looking forward to your posts and stories...