PDA

View Full Version : SILVER AND FINALLY GOLD

trout-hunter
06-21-2011, 02:18 PM
Got permission to hunt an older home this morning but time was limited so off I went with the ETrac.Both these were found within the first half hour, The ring came in with a 12-22 and never having found gold before I went for it as it showed only about 4 down when I recovered it was flat as a pancake and it looked like something ran over it and in my effort to see tha carat value (10) i broke it but who cares it's gold. The Merc showed 11-44 and was alson about 3 down and time ran out but for me another first and another great day although short. Enjoy the pics and thanks for looking.

aloldstuff
06-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Short or not short, gold and silver WTG. Huge congrats

MassDirtFisher
06-21-2011, 03:50 PM
WAY TO GO!!! Always a great hunt when you dig both silver and gold. Congrats!! Happy Hunting!!

silver star
06-21-2011, 03:53 PM
Congrats on gold and silver. Great hunt! Good luck and HH. Mike

Jeff (or)
06-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Very cool, wtg on th merc and gold ring!!! <: :cool:

del
06-21-2011, 08:08 PM
very very nice Ernie , the ring looks pretty hefty too :smitten: my favorite kind of gold ring :smitten: congrats on the gold and merc . :happydance01: :happydance01:

coinnut
06-21-2011, 08:15 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Way to go Ernie |:confused:) |:confused:) Don't fret about the ring, any jeweler can fix that, and even throw in a black onyx stone in it for you if you wanted to wear it. Great hunt. Not too often that we get to say I found GOLD and SILVER :shocked04: :happydance01:

jkress
06-21-2011, 08:36 PM
Now that's a super hunt TT! :clapping:
Nice junk of gold there and the Merc is always a welcome sight.
Congrats.

trout-hunter
06-21-2011, 09:20 PM
Thank you all for the kind words and now that the gold monkey is off my back I need to find some nice relics like a couple of guy's here do with regularity, Right? George and Dan. lol lol and that little 5 coil is refusing to come off the Etrac.

coinnut
06-21-2011, 09:36 PM
Thank you all for the kind words and now that the gold monkey is off my back I need to find some nice relics like a couple of guy's here do with regularity, Right? George and Dan. lol lol and that little 5 coil is refusing to come off the Etrac.

Relics too?? You want it all now buddy, don't you? lol That 5 coil is deadly, but my last hunt I used the 11 Pro coil all day and was amazed by what it did. So together, those two coils are a joy to use and quite accurate.