PDA

View Full Version : Wheats-Buffalo-Silvers

Bell-Two
06-29-2011, 08:22 AM
Went out Saturday and Tuesday for a couple of hunts, Saturday with Diane we had only a couple of hours of time available so we went to a place that has given up goodies in the past. Trying a new section of the park we did not get much but had a few keepers, Diane got a wheatie and a token and I got three wheaties and a Buffalo nickel along a couple of toy cars. Tuesday we met Doug at the same place and were later joined by Steve and Mark. Diane started us off with a nice 1937 Mercury so we had high hopes, after that she did not find much and I was having one of those days where no matter where I tried there were just not any goodies to be had. Doug was killing it again as you will see in the video wrap up he got a first for him a Franklin Half and a bunch of wheats. We had to leave but Steve and Mark stayed on, I know Steve had some wheats and Mark had a Rosey. So it was a successful hunt for the group.

Hunting With Bell-Two #51 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6AkvC4MAo8#ws)

aloldstuff
06-29-2011, 08:35 AM
Sounds like a great park. Congrats on all the finds, I really enjoy diggin mercs but a Franklin is on my list for this year.

milco
06-29-2011, 08:46 AM
Nice hunt and finds!

MassDirtFisher
06-29-2011, 05:29 PM
Congrats on a great hunt!! Happy Hunting!!

coinnut
07-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Good group hunt and a big congrats on the half :clapping: Sometime you just can't find any silver targets while your buddy is hitting them :dontknow: It all evens out in the end though :yes:

SeabeeRon
07-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Nothing wrong with that hunt!! :drool:

russellt
07-06-2011, 06:30 PM
a hunt like that is hard to beat .........