PDA

View Full Version : I will know tomorrow ! UPDATE

JTGOLD
06-30-2011, 06:55 PM
guess I will know tomorrow when I see the Dr. and see the tests findings,I may have to give up detecting, when I get down I have to have help getting back up.started detecting in 1962 almost 50 years ago and I can say I've found my share over the years but now it is a lot different.in 3 hours back then you could find what it would take a month now.so I will be waiting to see what the Dr. has to say in the morning.
I may be puting all of my detecting equipment up for sale. I guess that is what happins to some of us older ones.enjoy life while you can because age does creep up on ya......PS. happy hunting out there...........Terry............................. ...................
Doc said the way I am having muscel loss I will most likely be in a wheelchair in 6 to 7 months,,so I will be puting my equipment up for sale,got to get some pic's took first.
my thanks go out to everyone for the prayers. Thanks all...........Terry.

zrickkid
06-30-2011, 07:49 PM
I'll say a few prayers for you. Good luck Terry. :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic:.

Ill Digger
06-30-2011, 08:28 PM
I hope the doc has some good news for ya Terry! thumbsup01

whammy
06-30-2011, 09:02 PM
Hang in there JT. Will send prayers your way. I hope the Doc has good news for you.

coinnut
06-30-2011, 10:52 PM
Hope everything works out for you :yes: Take it a day at a time and who knows, maybe you just need a break from it. :dontknow: 50 years is a heck of a good ride :clapping: It was true back in the early detecting days. Silver was everywhere lol You just had to dig a million holes to get it :crying02: Let us know what happens Terry

jkress
06-30-2011, 11:36 PM
I'm hoping for the best results tomorrow for you. :yes:
50 years of detecting... :daydream:
You must have quite an incredible collection. Have you been keeping track
of your numbers of the years? Sure would love to hear what and how many of each you have found. :-> :-> :->
Good luck at the doctor tomorrow JT.

Cheap Thrills
07-01-2011, 01:19 AM
Good luck Terry I sent a prayer your way . I hope things work out .

odave
07-01-2011, 08:47 AM
I hope all works out well for You Terry !!!
Best of Luck Buddy thumbsup01

Dave

aloldstuff
07-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Hopefully best of news is coming your way. 50 years or looking at it a little differently, 1/2 of a century is amazing. Day by day and think positive

BOWSER
07-01-2011, 06:48 PM
don't give up,get a second opinion and just keep a positive attitude all my best jim

sandals
07-01-2011, 09:14 PM
sorry to hear this JT....will send some prayers your way.....whatever he says, its always best to get a second and sometimes a third opinion....good luck

russellt
07-06-2011, 06:55 PM
you should listen to your body as well as the doc .. hope things work out thumbsup01

Tony Two-Cent
07-07-2011, 08:29 PM
I'm really sorry to hear about your health problems, Terry. It made me sad to see your equipment for sale in the classified section. I was really inspired by the 1877 Seated Quarter and 1864 Two-Cent Piece you found at that old church recently. I was hoping that we might get together for a hunt someday.

I hope that your health improves and that your body surprises you and the doctors by making a comeback. We will be sending positive thoughts your way.

M-Taliesin
07-08-2011, 01:51 AM
Howdy Terry!
Aw, nuts! Why does this kind of thing happen to the nicest folks?
After all, there are far more deserving folks for the ailments you got.
I'll be pulling for you that they're wrong about your condition, or you have a turn around.
You will be in my prayers. Seems the list keeps growing for some reason.

Blessings to you,
M-Taliesin