PDA

View Full Version : Angels everywhere

steve in so az
07-02-2011, 03:25 PM
Do any of you keep same things dug over time? Don't know why but I started keeping angels in a box over the last 30 years. Dont know what I will ever do with them but it's kinda neat. I have several collections like this. What about you all ? steve in so az

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/steveinsoaz/angels.jpg

fsa46
07-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Very nice collection of angels....I hope you keep adding to it. :yes:

russellt
07-02-2011, 05:05 PM
thats a great collection . i do keep things of perceived coolness in a large tacklebox. im almost to the point of starting tacklebox #3

steve in so az
07-02-2011, 07:14 PM
russel - Great idea - a tacklebox. I'll look into that - thanks. steve

coinnut
07-02-2011, 09:06 PM
Back in the mid 70's I did a lot of parks and I have religious medals, keys, tokens, junk rings, etc ... I keep in parts boxes. I too don't know what I am going to do with them :shocked01: But they look good when you slide open a drawer. lol Think of all the holes you dig in a lifetime :thinkingabout: :shocked04:

Jeff (or)
07-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Cool colllection, I do seperate some of my finds and put them in various containers. :cool:

steve in so az
07-02-2011, 09:36 PM
coinnut - Besides all the holes we dig I think about the kids I have saved from nails,glass, etc cutting them in the play areas. Not to mention the live rounds & occasional syringes we find :( steve

CyberSage
07-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Ahh! Angels. Very nice collection Steve. You never know where you will find an Angel do you? ;)

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Jack

steve in so az
07-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Jack - One of my favorite passages ! Steve

coinnut
07-03-2011, 10:12 PM
coinnut - Besides all the holes we dig I think about the kids I have saved from nails,glass, etc cutting them in the play areas. Not to mention the live rounds & occasional syringes we find :( steve

Yeah, the syringes are the ones that bother me the most. Once I saw an older woman in her garden next to a place I was working at, and I asked her if I could detect there. I had my machine in the car and she said go right ahead, you know this house was built in 1869 :drool: :drool: :drool:. Then she says, just watch out for the syringes, we have a problem with the drug users here and sometimes the get into our lot at night. I detected it but was almost afraid to dig. Didn't find anything since I was uneasy the whole time :hairpulling:

aloldstuff
07-05-2011, 07:22 AM
Very nice accumulation of angels. Keep adding to it.