PDA

View Full Version : My Babygirl has been diggin up the field next door....practicing!

Jack Flynn
01-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Well tomorrow the big adventure begins. Babygirls first detecting trip. BBG wore out the field next door for a couple of hours this afternoon. Let me tell you, this is as exciting as a trip to the hunting club for the weekend for her. I've been asked 115,000,000,000 questions which I love BTW about what to wear and BBG has gotten out the boots she likes to wear. As I type this a bag is being loaded for the trip with stuff we might need. Now what I'm amazed at is that little Compadre, it's a beep and dig but man that rascal is hot! For years my hobby was adult precision airguns, the yard and field have literally and probably half a million or more pellets just every where above the house here. Any of them under 5 inches in the yard were toast with the BBG and the Tesoro. I've never seen anyone more thrilled to dig up a crushed can at 10 inches in my life. Small pieces of metal all kinds of stuff. I might have to get her some 55 gallon drums for storage. BBG has already expressed her need for a pro pointer, mine! Guess I'll have to get one, she caught on quick to how much easier life is with one of them. Short movies will be in the making tomorrow so she can show ya'll how it's done thumbsup01Here's a short clip of where we are going tomorrow......This old turn of the century park has a lot of coins in the ground waiting for her! Not much of a clip but you can see the old track and the field, never been hunted but by me :grin:

2009_1129X8coilatWashington0001.AVI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJJ51zpKrYw#)

coinnut
01-15-2010, 07:59 PM
I think you've created a monster lol If she was happy digging pellets and cans, can you see her tomorrow?? lol She may even beat you ;) I hope everything goes well and she gets lots of coins, even if they are clads. I think she is hooked :yes:

RickO
01-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Wow... she has the fever.... should be interesting. Let us know how the hunt goes. RickO

Epi-hunter
01-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Looking forward to hearing how she does :) Yes, the Tesoros are great machines! It definitely sounds like you have created a monster ;)

del
01-16-2010, 05:57 PM
thats a pretty neat old track that you shown in the clip , i hope you two do real well and she gets some silver to really make her day .