PDA

View Full Version : On The Road Again---Seated-Sheild and V-Nick-Key Date Indian

Bell-Two
07-13-2011, 07:57 AM
Road Trip Part 2

Doug and I went back to the park where we found Indians and a Barber dime last week. This time it was all Doug…he was smokin’ hot! To sum up my day it is like the list they put out at contests saying “Also participated was…lol!” so that sums up my day. We had been there about 10 minutes when Doug called me over so I could film his first Indian for the day and while I was making my way over to him he swung his coil a bit around the hole and said “I think I got a keeper target here too!” Soon as I got there I checked it and said “Man I think that is a Silver quarter!” Well I filmed the Indian then we did a full dig video and we both were ecstatic to see Silver in the hole but not just any Silver quarter it was a seated quarter! We went on with the hunt and Doug gives me a holler out, he just found a Shield nickel lying on top of the ground! Man is that being in the zone or what. He later on dug a V nickel and another Indian but this one is special a key date 1872! Well I got shut out from keepers but I am glad that Doug held up our Dayton Diggers reputation!

[attachimg=1]

Hunting With Bell-Two #54 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRahrURNVEU#ws)

RobW
07-13-2011, 08:33 AM
Wow :shocked04: those are some awsome finds! Sometimes your in the zone and sometimes you are not...I truly belive in luck :yes:

aloldstuff
07-13-2011, 09:01 AM
Great finds, great road trip. I surely would like to dig a shield nickel. Congrats.

SeabeeRon
07-13-2011, 12:30 PM
:clapping: :clapping: Nice!!! :perfect10:

milco
07-14-2011, 08:03 AM
Excellent finds, congrats! I'd make a road trip for those any day!

alderan33
07-14-2011, 08:14 AM
Awesome!!! :cheering: Those are some great coins!! WTG!!

jkress
07-14-2011, 08:00 PM
Wow... talk about having the luck on his side that day. <:
Your group pulled some very nice coins.
Congrats to you all. :clapping:
Great video, it was exciting to watch.