PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE

JTGOLD
07-16-2011, 07:56 AM
as you all know I was giving up detecting due to health reasons,but I did go and see a different Dr. got a blood test and was told this big long word I can't say or spell but in lamon terms I was short on Iron and potassium,so I started taking pills for both it's been a week and a half now and it is getting better,so hopefully things will get better and I will be able to get back out there and find me some more nice coins in two or three weeks. Again I want to thank all for the prayers and thoughtfulness of everybody,,,,,Thank You,,,,,,Terry

Dimeman
07-16-2011, 08:53 AM
That is great news to hear!!!! Glad you are feeling better. :cheering:

BillZ
07-16-2011, 09:09 AM
Very good news!
Being low on iron and potassium probably made you feel pretty weak and tired. And vitamin pills are a cheap fix! Hope you continue recovering.

Tony Two-Cent
07-16-2011, 11:10 AM
Very glad to hear that things are moving in a positive direction for you, Terry! Hopefully these supplements will have you fixed up in no time! There are still a lot of old coins out there just waiting for you to find them. We all feel the effects of Father Time. You've been at this hobby a long time, let's hope that there are still lots of fun and productive detecting days ahead of you.

:beerbuddy:

just diggin
07-16-2011, 05:57 PM
dont jump ship too quick.
about five years ago ,i had a heart attack. a year later , another one.
two years ago i had a stroke , and took my left side out. couldnt use it.
kept going to the Dr. checking this &that, then i had another stroke in the same area.
finally he told me there was nothing more he could do for me except keep me on medicatiom and try to keep me under control.
So i come home made an appointment with my Chiropractor,
now three months going to him . i went to the park last week, only found a few clad coins, but i got out... and i plan on going some more if i can get someone to take me........ I'm not through yet.....Just Digging

steve in so az
07-16-2011, 08:40 PM
What great news Terry ! Sounds like a simple fix. I had a triple bypass 7 years ago and am today 110 %. I'll pray for continued good results, Steve in so az

Ill Digger
07-16-2011, 08:54 PM
All right!! Thats good news Terry! thumbsup01
Glad to hear it! :yes:
I hope we're seein' a post from ya here in the near future. :drool:
Continued well wishes to ya! :grin:

coinnut
07-16-2011, 09:09 PM
Well that is some real fine news :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Glad you continued to try and find out what you needed to do in order to get better. I don't think we could have asked for an easier treatment thumbsup01 Great news.

Snickerdoodle
07-16-2011, 09:38 PM
Hey JTGOLD Glad you got some good news they figured things out.
My mother just went through a bout with low potassium and that can throw everything off totally, blacking out, dizzy, and weak, weak, weak take good care of yourself JTGOLD and you will be out digging again in no time. for sure :yes: :yes:
Snickers

jkress
07-16-2011, 10:10 PM
Man... this is great news. I'm very glad to hear this. :clapping:
Definitely happy for you. Go grab a few more old ones JT... when you are up to it.

BOWSER
07-16-2011, 10:24 PM
Hope you still have you're detector,i know you had up for sale, keep a positive attitude.My guess is you needed a smarter dr. to begin with,start postin you're finds reel soon good luck Jim

Cheap Thrills
07-16-2011, 10:40 PM
That's great news Terry !!!! <: :happydance01: happydance02 :peace: :clapping:

tanacat
07-16-2011, 11:13 PM
Great to hear buddy- this news I'm sure definate to cheer you up too :yes:

I'll be looking for your threads/posts of all your finds coming your way thumbsup01

tanacat
07-16-2011, 11:15 PM
I was short on Iron and potassium,so I started taking pills for both it's been a week and a half now and it is getting better

Kale, turnip, mustard... greens and bananas too thumbsup01

top pop top
07-16-2011, 11:30 PM
Glad to hear the good news. :clapping: :clapping:. Looking forward to seeing your posts :grin:

JTGOLD
07-19-2011, 01:20 PM
Kale, turnip, mustard... greens and bananas too thumbsup01

you forgot tomatoes \:hammer: lol

pale rider
07-19-2011, 03:41 PM
That's great news. Glad to hear it.

firstring
07-19-2011, 04:10 PM
Great news for sure. I hear tell by all the posts around there are minerals in the ground. Get better, go out and dig on a few. I already know you're planning that.
Happy days.