PDA

View Full Version : This Weekends Hunt & (Video)

treasurebone
07-24-2011, 06:21 PM
Hello everyone! Well it’s Sunday, so that means it’s time for another video release. I listened to you and made sure to have get some finds in there. Last week I promised to post a video with finds no matter if it was good bad or ugly. Thankfully it was pretty good this week. Thanks for watching.

Metal Detecting Gladiator Style (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKN-77BqqAY#ws)

CyberSage
07-25-2011, 08:07 PM
Nothing short of spectacular treasurebone. I have eyed your videos closely in the last month. You have a sense of what this crazy hobby is all about, and the patience and humor that must go along with it. Very well done. Thank you for being a part of American Detectorist. Your spirit is strong.

Jack

treasurebone
07-25-2011, 08:22 PM
Jack,

You are way too kind, but thank you. Mostly these videos were born from my love of metal detecting and my sons love of making films and being funny. It's a way we can share our individual hobbies with each other and have a good time together.

Plus I'm a total dork lol

Myownwings
07-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Very well done. And yes, I was entertained.

aloldstuff
07-28-2011, 02:04 PM
Entertaining and great that you and your son have this common bond

leojack
07-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Hey Wings: I've seen you on here before tried to reach you but never heard back.
You are not far from my area Lansdale.Matter of fact my daughter just finished Albright College recently.In any case am looking for hunting pals in this area and maybe hook-up sometime for a hunt or just compare notes.If interested drop a line on here. Thanks for reading Jack from penna.

Myownwings
08-01-2011, 03:59 AM
Sure Leo, name the place and time and I'll meet you. (thanks Tanacat for the bump)

EastCoast
09-30-2011, 07:05 PM
Great video Treasurebone. I really enjoyed the merging of your love of the hobby and your passion for making movies and entertaining people extremely entertaining. Keep them coming and I'm looking forward to your next prodution. Great Job :perfect10: :perfect10: