PDA

View Full Version : LATE PM HUNT WITH FORINO*FOUND A HEAD IN A SUITCASE!

HEAVYMETALNUT
07-27-2011, 10:22 PM
2 hours early this afternoon went back to red colonial home.
the GOTT MIT UNS ashtray is WW I era german and means GOD WITH US
a couple wheaties,a oxknob :thinkingabout: ( thinkin i got the crown for those wrapped up)

this afternoon late mike & myself hit a cellar hole mike found here in waterbury late in the afternoon.found the hole but early 1900's trash everywhere! couldn't barely swing the detector anywhere.so,we decided lets dig the hillside which was littered with glass and everything imagineable.got a few bottles, a old 1955 license plate, we found a suitcase opened it up and saw a head with hair :shocked04:.funny thing is while trying to unzipper it we were jokin saying watch there be body parts all cut up in here.it was filled with rollers,curling iron etc.some cosmetology students case i'm guessin .propped it in the nook of a tree and snapped some pics lol kinda creepy lookin.
the beatle was at mikes house.thing was huge! those are full size coca-cola cans for size reference :shocked04:

HEAVYMETALNUT
07-27-2011, 10:23 PM
more pics

Epi-hunter
07-27-2011, 11:00 PM
Leave it to you Dave, to find the weirdest things :shocked04: :shocked01:

tanacat
07-28-2011, 05:46 AM
Oooooh that's a creepy thought... to find a body :shocked04:stretcher:

I've thought about that before, the way we're all adventuring around old buildings and out of the way places :eyebrow:

Cool hunt! Nice finds! Love them bottles thumbsup01

RobW
07-28-2011, 09:07 AM
Leave it to you Dave, to find the weirdest things :shocked04: :shocked01:

lol...I agree...very strange, interesting, and cool finds...... :yes:

del
07-28-2011, 02:09 PM
theres the smiling Mikey , how has he been Dave ?? whats with all the voodoo symbols on the head's face :huh:. looks like a bad omen to me Dave , you better go back and give that thing a proper burial before your oxknob count grows by leaps and bounds. lol rofl

you found some nifty looking bottles :smitten: very cool .

aloldstuff
07-28-2011, 02:33 PM
Thanks for sharing the creepy head. Looks like a tattoo trial. That beetle is huge. Nice bottles

coinnut
07-28-2011, 09:16 PM
My question is did you take the head home with you? lol Nice looking bottles. I think you are the only one I know that found a head in a suitcase lol Sigmund Freud mau have something to say about that one :thinkingabout: Say hi to Mikey and tell him he needs to get the tick attire happening in the woods :shocked04: Them shorts are not tick proof lol

Mudder
07-29-2011, 08:48 PM
I had never thought about digging something like that up, your right it is spooky. Down here us redneck are likly to stick just about anyone in the ground any place. I will definately have to pay more attention to where I make a hole. Great finds by the way, I really liked the small bottle.