PDA

View Full Version : afew of my vids from australia

spanners
07-27-2011, 11:29 PM
Gday all

Thought is post a few vids of my finds here in Australia. I've just started recording the outings and only have a few up but there will be a lot more. please feel free to leave comments and subscribe :) enjoy

MDing with Spanners #2.wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLEqwBRTr2Q#)

aloldstuff
07-28-2011, 06:41 AM
Nice video, spend those American coins now, no telling if they will be worth much in the future the way things are going. You're little mate has the makings of a future md'er

JTGOLD
07-28-2011, 09:01 AM
like your video,and nice finds.

spanners
07-28-2011, 05:15 PM
Nice video, spend those American coins now, no telling if they will be worth much in the future the way things are going. You're little mate has the makings of a future md'er

Thanks aloldstuff the dollar is shocking isn't it, for you guys anyway. I know for a favt a lot a us Aussie are taking advantage of the dollar and buying detectors from the states. I love when the little one comes out with me he loves digging up things.

spanners
07-28-2011, 05:16 PM
like your video,and nice finds.

Cheers jtgold thumbsup01

coinnut
07-30-2011, 08:40 PM
Hey Spanners, them trees look old on the first days hunt. I would keep at it, even if you have to dig every bottle cap from the place lol Them American coins took quite a trip to get over there and be lost. Nice to see the older 6 pence come out of the dirt too. Nice video.

Mudder
07-30-2011, 10:07 PM
Spanners, love the video, so you have to send some more. Aloldstuff is right, you will have to spend the American coins before Aug 2, after that time they will only be worth about 3 1/2 cents. :perfect10:

jkress
07-30-2011, 10:52 PM
Great job spanners. Looks like you guys had a great time out together.
Congrats on the finds and best of luck on your next hunt.
I enjoyed the video... thanks. thumbsup01

spanners
08-01-2011, 08:02 AM
Thanks everyone for your comments appreciate it ;)