PDA

View Full Version : Guests Viewing

aloldstuff
07-28-2011, 10:22 AM
I'm sure this has been talked about but I have'nt seen it. I have noticed that there are a lot of guests viewing...is there any way we can get these guests to register with us. Maybe while they are viewing put in a pop-up saying we would like them to join. Just a thought

del
07-28-2011, 10:25 AM
hey Al ,
Coinnut was suppose to take them all out for dinner and give them cash for joining . i wonder what happened ... :dontknow:

aloldstuff
07-28-2011, 11:39 AM
Well I have heard he is a little bird........cheap......cheap.........cheap

BOWSER
07-28-2011, 06:44 PM
I personally am not impressed by them as they contribute nothing and like sneaky people everywhere they should be ashamed of themselves.Iprefer to call them lurk jerks, JMHOP.

coinnut
07-28-2011, 09:05 PM
Well I have heard he is a little bird........cheap......cheap.........cheap

Cheap?? I'm inexpensive lol I guess they didn't want Dunkin Donuts for dinner :dontknow:

I think most of those guests are automated trolls trying to sneak into the forum. Only a small percentage are actual lurkers. Most people who want to see the finds, will join for that reason. Count ourselves lucky, maybe they would not make good members :thinkingabout:

Mudder
07-28-2011, 09:45 PM
There are always a lot of them out there, if they are guests I hope that they consider joining.

tanacat
07-29-2011, 07:23 AM
hey Al ,
Coinnut was suppose to take them all out for dinner and give them cash for joining . i wonder what happened ... :dontknow:

<}