PDA

View Full Version : Like far out cosmic dig man

leslie(nova scotia)
07-28-2011, 05:17 PM
From the land of the Bluenose.....like woke up in a haze man. Think it was the muscle relaxers I took after getting rocked socked and rolled man on the ball field. It was like......a downer!

Like I sort of eased out of the sack man and slid on down to the kitchen for some chow. Like too lazy and my main squeeze had left for work to put bread on the table, bread for the man man! Like I was zoned and ready to rumble and be one with nature while swinging.

Like I motored to a beach man and discovered that.............I was all alone. Cool. No ruguts, crows , albino crows, life guards like man this was cosmic. Liquid sunshine was like pouring down but the shades kept me dry as the sky like ................oozed and sparkled silver and gold with the purple haze just, like...hanging there man. Far out!

An omen man. Eyeballed big time. Not into Hate Ashbury so must have been love beads. Like out of sight man. The green. Well that was sort of the same colour as the tights on the Jolly Green Giant! Shocking. But who will tell the bouy that green tights are out of sight man!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/Digaday/P7250014.jpg
Can you dig it man? On the cosmic side I thought, I think that like they were Jerry Springer beads! Like talk about over exposure .Man that is in line and fine.

Like man I was hot and on the lot hitting my slot in the universe of digology not to be confused with Confusious or like Tom Cruise and Scientology I had my eyes wide open and eyeballed a first. A candle like but not like Elton Johns' whose one was like in the wind man! Trippy!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/Digaday/P7250015.jpg
Ghostly my main man! Doing something super hyper natural with the glow on the beach.

Back to the dig like it was .....heavenly and wasn't hard in the sand like easy money with no heart. Like then I found one.....cold and silver. Straight up 925er!

Was freaked out like man this was trippy so I took me and who ever to a playing field where the vibes were in sinq like pointed man and I shared , yes I did with a rabbit, like a robin and this prick!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/Digaday/P7240011.jpg
Want a piece of me bouy? Not like in this life time and maybe the next. Stuck like his butt up at me so I flashed the peace sign . He ate and I dug in harmony. Oh so cool brother.

Drove or flew home like , you know or maybe you don't and the main squeeze wanted to be squeezed. Like cool with this dude. Harry Potter on the tube , zoned in and wired out my man.

Take from the earth was like; the green beads, a key to what ever, and like a 925 Rusty the Tinman heart, a candle and a face on a coin...like a thick big one. Bread man not quota but a Narvonic like experience which scoffed spotted me 42 coins @ $6.95. Amost enlightening experience. Think I'll like light up the candle and have a concert man and invite, Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendrix, Jim Corce, Bob Marley and like Pavarotti..............what a mind blast! And like I turned around and i was besides myself....wearing green tights!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/Digaday/P7250019.jpg <;)

JTGOLD
07-28-2011, 06:42 PM
like man you at least found a few coins ,GG.

jkress
07-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Great to see you got out Leslie.
Best of luck on your next hunt. :yes:

Cheap Thrills
07-28-2011, 08:31 PM
Sound like a righteous head , trippin while diggin ' all the colors,yeah man , the colors ,like what a groove man . musta been a wild trip listening to the bong , bong, bong of your Freedom 3 plus ? Yeah , and being in tune with nature while your consciousness was expanding . Wow, a machine that picks up spare change while you're trippin' thats heavy man ! Gotta split man , my chick has made a righteous square of organic sustenance and I like have a real bad case of hungries after that last 13th floor elevator ride I took . Yeah man , groovy hunt , keep on truckin' . :groovy:

Mudder
07-28-2011, 09:54 PM
Cool hunt, but now I have the muchies.

Ill Digger
07-28-2011, 10:24 PM
Woooohw man :twirlingeyes:
Thats some deep readin' my man!
It's good to see you got a chance to get free man!
And you were totally swingin' the whole time dude :cool: Sweet! thumbsup01
It's a good day when you can scratch up a little extra scratch while out freein' the mind!
Congrats Les!! :grin:
Be cool man! :beerbuddy: :cool:

aloldstuff
07-29-2011, 06:57 AM
Getting into the groove while digesting this post (wait...puff puff pass) Damn gotta go get some twinkies.

Tony Two-Cent
07-29-2011, 08:49 PM
I'll have some of what Les is having! rofl

Very entertaining post, as always! :clapping:

firstring
07-29-2011, 09:09 PM
Far out and funky.