PDA

View Full Version : Hunting numerous beat cellar holes

HEAVYMETALNUT
07-30-2011, 08:52 PM
got out with Jessie today,not much in the finds dept. a nice little tombac button :interesting:

coinnut
07-30-2011, 08:59 PM
One of those, hard to find anything days Dave? They make up for them GW days lol At least you got out and had some fun. Jessie get skunked too? You will never have to worry about spoons and forks though. I have that same lilly pad pattern on an old piece I found. You are the first one that I saw that has the same pattern. thumbsup01

HEAVYMETALNUT
07-31-2011, 08:13 AM
One of those, hard to find anything days Dave? They make up for them GW days lol At least you got out and had some fun. Jessie get skunked too? You will never have to worry about spoons and forks though. I have that same lilly pad pattern on an old piece I found. You are the first one that I saw that has the same pattern. thumbsup01

yeah it was one of those days.Jess got 2 complete bells.a crotal and a small conestoga.i offered to trade him all my finds for his measley 2 finds but unfortunetly he declined. that's ok it's his loss lol

sniffy
07-31-2011, 08:23 AM
Your not ringin my bells...

del
07-31-2011, 09:32 AM
wow you found quite a bit of spoons and forks :confused: and whats the first thing a gun trigger ??

tough hunt huh :white:usaflag:: :white:usaflag:: i'm sure you'll do better today .

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-01-2011, 10:19 PM
yeah it was a tough day.it's a gun trigger.cast white metal.kinda beefy to be a kids toy pistol trigger so i dont know? :confused: