PDA

View Full Version : A possibly obvious question.

switch
08-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Do you dig inconsistent signals? By that I mean, you go over something...and only occasionally hear a noise as opposed to going over something and hearing a slot machine go off under the coil. lol

coinnut
08-06-2011, 06:34 PM
Do you dig inconsistent signals? By that I mean, you go over something...and only occasionally hear a noise as opposed to going over something and hearing a slot machine go off under the coil. lol

I dig any signal that repeats more often than not. Deep signals will not come in every single time you sweep over the target, but will come in enough times to make me wonder :thinkingabout:

Epi-hunter
08-06-2011, 06:46 PM
If you don't dig inconsistent signals, then you will be missing deep, good targets.

I can't remember what detector you use, which will make a difference. :thinkingabout:

Mudder
08-07-2011, 03:49 PM
I wasn't digging inconsistant, or pull tabs. That has changed for me this weekend. I now dig all signals, and if you look at my earlier post from today, you will see why. I have been hunting for about 4 months now, and had not got my first ring. But this weekend I started digging all signals, and I got two rings, one of them being my first gold hit. It will pay off for you. :twirlingeyes:

switch
08-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Thanks everybody. thumbsup01

OxShoeDrew
08-07-2011, 05:30 PM
haha I was listening to a pin ball machine today... actually started trying to count to see if the highs beat out the lows. I can't dig everything, just not my nature. :groovy: