PDA

View Full Version : Return to the Garden of Crud

Cheap Thrills
08-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Well , I went back to the spot I've been pounding and managed to pull out another silver , a 62D Roosie . This time I put the 6x8 SEF coil on the Explorer SE and put in 4 1/2 hrs. of low and slow .The signals were far and few between and most were next to tree roots which made for a real fun time. Most of my clad was found in a pocket drop which consisted of 87 cents . Most of the coins I've been retrieving from this place aren't very pretty but then neither am I, so it's all good :yes:. Dug a few screw-on caps , some other good sounding junk and a few really rotted zincs . I was pleased with the way the SEF coil performed, a little heavier than it looks but not overly brutal and a good companion to my favorite the Pro coil .That oval piece of copper I believe is a copper penny that got laid on a railroad track it . The shock of finding these vast multitudes of silver coins as left me a little fatigued :stretcher: so I'm going to rest up for a couple of days and try to find a new place to plunder . :sleepy: Thanks for looking . :)

angellionel
08-06-2011, 11:01 PM
Wow! You are on a streak working that site. :clapping: Pick up a silver coin on every hunt and you will have quite a collection by year end. :drool:

OxShoeDrew
08-07-2011, 07:09 AM
Most of the coins I've been retrieving from this place aren't very pretty but then neither am I, so it's all good baaaahaaa didn't expect that laugh...actually was an lol.

coinnut
08-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Time to find another spot to plunder :clapping: lol Them SEF coils are very smooth coils that can take a high sensitivity setting without falsing much. You have done well at that spot. Now if only we could get someone to do our research for us for free lol That would be great :cheesysmile:

Ill Digger
08-07-2011, 06:14 PM
.....so it's all good :yes:.
It's all good when your comin' home with silver in your pocket! :yes: thumbsup01
We'll take a Rosie any day(silver Rosie that is).
Nice finds!
Congrats :grin:

aloldstuff
08-08-2011, 08:42 AM
Well, another silver. Congrats. Hope ya find another place to plunder

JTGOLD
08-08-2011, 10:44 AM
it's always nice to find silver and I see you even found the key for that car, :grin: