PDA

View Full Version : Lastest Ring!! and happy ending

Relic Whisperer
08-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Found the below ring today. I thought it was just another silver costume jewelry ring until... I checked craigs list and there it was listed as a silver spider tourquois and Topaz ring!! Contacted the post through craigs list with an answer within minutes. Turns out it is the ladies engagement ring and she and her fiance' were leaving to go back to Indian empty handed, litterally. Even more amazing is they are staying with friends of theirs in the same city that I live in so they were on our door step in minuets. Quick and painless. Needless to say she and the ring have been joyfully reunited. Gave her my traditional calling card which is a card that reads in short you have received a random act of kindness, please pay it forward and pass on this card. Pictured below is the ring and the happy couple. I am the one in glasses.

coinnut
08-08-2011, 09:56 PM
That is probably the fastest return in history lol Sometimes things were meant to be, as it takes a series of exact steps for you to find it, read about it, call them, get an answer form them, and reunite them before they leave. The odds are against that happening, that is why it was meant to be. Great job. Where are you again....I only see the picture of the ring :dontknow: unless that is you in the Avatar lol

angellionel
08-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Very nicely done Stan! :clapping: You made one lady (and future husband) very happy. :yes:

Like George said though, the photo of the couple is not showing on the post. :thinkingabout:

Relic Whisperer
08-09-2011, 12:27 PM
I forgot that I mentioned 2 pics in the post. I didn't know how to put two pictures on the post so I went withthe ring. Here is picture of the happy couple along with me in the glasses as my alter ego a mild mannered detectorist.

coinnut
08-09-2011, 09:21 PM
That is one happy looking girl :clapping: :clapping: You did real well Stan thumbsup01 As for posting more pictures, right below the place where you put in your first picture (Attach:) there is the words (more attachments). This opens up an identical attachment box, right below the first one you used. Nice to finally see you Stan :yes:

Jeff (or)
08-09-2011, 10:30 PM
That is terrific, Stan! You're a good man! :cool: