PDA

View Full Version : I had to do a HAPPY DANCE today

Civil War Nut
08-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Hidy to all . Here is the other stuff I found today other than the bullets . And no laughing at my dance . I just cant dance , I did have a BIG old grin on my face . How about that IDX- BB- and NS and all you ring finders . I found one , I found one Ha . My first big one too . Or I guess it is gold it looked just like this when it came out of the ground . and still had a big wad of tape on the bottom of it . VDI of 55 and 5 in. deep . I did clean it up and polished it a little . But dont know much about rings that I find since I dont do rings . Other than mine that have been in a safe for years and dont even wear them . So here it is The silver dollar was in a plastic case about 4 in. deep and started not to dig because I got a overload signal , had my gain at 14 on relics mode . But I had to do or try the dance ha . So you ring folks , is it real or not ? Hope yall enjoy and good luck !

fastfwd
08-11-2011, 01:13 AM
woohooo !!! got me dancing for ya !! That there is the real thing !! Huge congrats man ! :peace: :peace: :peace:

Mudder
08-11-2011, 05:42 AM
:cheering: I would be right there dancing with you, and yes it is gold.

Civil War Nut
08-11-2011, 06:34 AM
:cheering: I would be right there dancing with you, and yes it is gold.
Thanks Mud. & FF. But what kind of ring is it ? Never seen one like it .

aloldstuff
08-11-2011, 07:12 AM
It says 10k, gotta be gold. Fred Murray is looking for you. Big congrats on your finds

tanacat
08-11-2011, 07:27 AM
:omg: With 12 diamonds! :clapping: And the silver dollar too :shocked04:stretcher:

I like the pic of your happy dance lol Big time congrats!

If you get the ring appraised, I'm curious to know how much. It looks pretty darn heavy! I'm so green with envy!!! :envious: :envious: :envious:

angellionel
08-11-2011, 07:39 AM
Fantastic finds, CWN! :clapping: That is a huge piece of silver, and then you topped it off with a gorgeous ring. :happydance01: I would be dancing too. :smitten: Your dance looks like a routine from Lord of the Dance. lol lol Congrats! thumbsup01

jkress
08-11-2011, 07:46 AM
:shocked04: :shocked04: :shocked04:
Two amazing finds! I've never heard of anyone finding an ASE. <: I love those coins.
Even better is that incredible ring. The thing is a huge chunk of gold.
Very well done sir.

BillZ
08-11-2011, 07:55 AM
lol lol lol
Love the dance pic

I can't figure the ring out. At first glance it looks like a class ring and I am pretty sure the company marked on the inside is a class ring company. Usually rings like that don't have real stones but the gold is sure worth something these days.

Definitely some great finds! I would be dancing too. happydance02 happydance02

JTGOLD
08-11-2011, 08:06 AM
silver and gold is an awsome find in my book great job finding both,wtg,CWN.

RobW
08-11-2011, 09:48 AM
:shocked04: Those are some unsual finds. Especially the silver dollar. people just don't walk around with those in their pocket :confused:

milco
08-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Nice finds, amazing ring. I have seen some posts where folks find the silver eagles, kids must lose them after show n tell I'm guessing.

coinnut
08-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Now that is some fine detecting |:confused:) |:confused:) :perfect10: Congrats on the 1 ounce silver :peace: and that ring is stunning. If it is a class ring, it is one of the nicest I have seen. Not too many kids opt for real gold theses days. Usually I would say the diamonds are just cubic zirconia, but in this case they may be real too. If you know a jeweler that you can trust, have him take a look at it for you. He can test the diamonds right in front of you. Great finds and one mighty fine dance too :happydance01:

Civil War Nut
08-20-2011, 01:12 AM
Now that is some fine detecting |:confused:) |:confused:) :perfect10: Congrats on the 1 ounce silver :peace: and that ring is stunning. If it is a class ring, it is one of the nicest I have seen. Not too many kids opt for real gold theses days. Usually I would say the diamonds are just cubic zirconia, but in this case they may be real too. If you know a jeweler that you can trust, have him take a look at it for you. He can test the diamonds right in front of you. Great finds and one mighty fine dance too :happydance01:
Hidy Cnut . I took the ring to two places , One said the rocks were real the other said he didnt thank so . Same thing about being a class ring one said yep the other said no . One thing they were for sure of was they both asked me 4 times befor I could get out the door to sell it to them . One oferd me 400. for it . I steel and found who it belong too . Steel looking . Good luck hunting in those find looking hills.

Cheap Thrills
08-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Nice going on that fabulous ring and the Silver Eagle bullion coin .Finds like that would turn my hair brown again . :perfect10: thumbsup01

rsarge1
08-20-2011, 04:56 PM
awesome finds that would make my day with just one of those LOL
the ring looks like a class ring but might be a ring for a car club called low riders a nice one at that :perfect10:

wtg on the coin you don't usualy find them already encased LOL awesome!!

Beefcake
08-20-2011, 06:41 PM
Don't get much bigger silver than that and much more gold than that! That's a phenomenal hunt!!!

mcdoogal
08-20-2011, 09:12 PM
You rock! :yes:

coinnut
08-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Hidy Cnut . I took the ring to two places , One said the rocks were real the other said he didnt thank so . Same thing about being a class ring one said yep the other said no . One thing they were for sure of was they both asked me 4 times befor I could get out the door to sell it to them . One oferd me 400. for it . I steel and found who it belong too . Steel looking . Good luck hunting in those find looking hills.

Now you know it's worth something if they wouldn't let you leave lol It is a nice, nice find. If you never get a chance to find the owner, it will still look good at your place too :clapping: