PDA

View Full Version : York, Maine area

RobW
08-18-2011, 07:41 AM
I know that this may belong in the hunting buddies category, but it just doesn't get enough traffic. (moderators doon't beat me too hard >:tongue:) It all depends on how you look at it.

I'm leaving MA tomorrow for York, Maine area. I'm not really into beach hunting and was hoping someone could point me in a few directions. I was also wondering if their were any forum members in that area that would like to meet up. I will be up there from Sat- Thursday

aloldstuff
08-18-2011, 08:46 AM
Rob, hope ya get to meet someone up there. Long live the Bannishes

MassDirtFisher
08-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Rob, hope ya get to meet someone up there. Long live the Bannishes

LOL!!! rofl

Have fun , I will be in NH for at least a week for commercial work , 10 minutes from Hampton beach. So I will bring the XLT and try out the beach settings after work. Happy Hunting Rob!!

BOWSER
08-19-2011, 11:48 PM
I use to go there a lot years ago about 2/12 hour ride on a nice day,i wasn't metal detecting then 8/

bob_e99
08-20-2011, 05:20 PM
LOL!!! rofl

Have fun , I will be in NH for at least a week for commercial work , 10 minutes from Hampton beach. So I will bring the XLT and try out the beach settings after work. Happy Hunting Rob!!

I hope that you enjoy hunting at Hampton. It's a very relaxing place to detect and I'm sure that you'll have lots of company. lol
Because they've gotten rid of the parking meters, people don't have a need to carry as much change so they're not losing as much as in the past although I'm sure a gold ring or two would make up for that.

Seriously though, I hope you find some good stuff.