PDA

View Full Version : Wed Group Hunt in Illinois

milco
08-18-2011, 05:32 PM
My uncle and I made it out detecting yesterday with five guys from Tnet yesterday, and then my uncle and I hit two old houses. Sorry no pics, forgot my camera. I also had very few finds, had technical difficulties with my machine, so it was not a good detecting day for me, but I still had fun. Between the group there as a war nickel, two barber dimes, a rosie, some wheats, a three merc spill and misc.

coinnut
08-18-2011, 06:51 PM
Too bad about the technical difficulties crying01 But you got to meet some people and have some fun. That hunt just goes to show you that good targets are hard to find these days. But that Merc spill must have been a lot of fun :drool:

Ill Digger
08-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Yeah, bummer about the machine givin' you fits :rolleyes: >:/
But its always fun to hook up with a few fellow detectorist and have a go at it! thumbsup01
Sounds like there were still some good finds being made :clapping:

jkress
08-18-2011, 09:23 PM
Looks like you guys did pretty good. :clapping:
Sorry to hear you machine is causing problems. Sounds like a good reason
to upgrade. lol
Glad to hear you got out today. Lately the mornings have been pretty spectacular weather wise.
I think we received our August weather in July. Maybe we'll get September weather for the rest of
this month. :yes:
Thanks again for the old maps you sent me. They are very helpful. thumbsup01

aloldstuff
08-19-2011, 08:29 AM
Hope the technical difficulties are fixed soon. Sounds like a great hunt, WOW a 3 merc spill.