PDA

View Full Version : Bounties Offered on CEC Tokens

Dave
10-27-2009, 09:00 AM
I found a link that will give you more information than you will ever want to know about the Chuck E Cheese tokens and read that this guy Roy Hudnell royhudnell@suddenlink.net is offering substantial bounties on some of the rarer CEC/Showbiz tokens. For instance, If you have this one he is offering up to $1,000.00 for it.

http://users.pullman.com/fjstevens/tokens/cec/CECimages/CECsantaanna.JPG

Here is the link http://users.pullman.com/fjstevens/tokens/cec/CECbounty.html

Islandhunter
10-27-2009, 10:25 AM
WOW...those tokens could be a sweet find after all and while not gold themselves they could easily turn into it!! thumbsup01
Thanks for passing that link along!!!

grinsebring
10-27-2009, 10:35 AM
Looks like most of those tokens were issued on the west coast.
I found a few ove rhte years, and don't have a clue where they are now. I might have to do some digging around. Thanks for the site...Gil

Epi-hunter
10-27-2009, 11:00 AM
Wow!

I'll have to look through mine...

Islandhunter
10-27-2009, 05:54 PM
I;ve dug only a few of em and jsut realized my kids grabbed them REAL quick when they saw em and I was happy to let em have them...hopefully none were the valuable ones... crying01

Lowjiber
10-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Looks like most of those tokens were issued on the west coast.
I found a few ove rhte years, and don't have a clue where they are now. I might have to do some digging around. Thanks for the site...Gil

Gil...We have a couple of CEC places in Jax, but you're right...I've found about a billion of them on the left coast.

I'll have to check the site and my box of tokens.

Thanks

SeabeeRon
11-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Gil...We have a couple of CEC places in Jax, but you're right...I've found about a billion of them on the left coast.

I'll have to check the site and my box of tokens.

Thanks

Hey John, now if only Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk tokens were worth more than a quarter, I'd be rich!! :cheesysmile: