PDA

View Full Version : Jacks program good as gold and silver!!

rsarge1
08-20-2011, 06:13 PM
The weather was great for a hunt today so I headed to an old park that has a building built in the 1800's and was used as an asylum now being used by the parks dept. though I did not find any old stuff I did manage a silver ear ring and a silver charm both of which sounded off real sweet, and to top it off I pulled out a 14 kt gold wedding band, :girlcry: several dog tags, a rabies tag, a cheap peace ring, a little clad and a key like I've never seen before the teeth have 2 sets of ridges low profile on one side and a high profile on the other. enjoy the pics of the finds and park. the building has been remodeled in 1909 but after talking to the park ranger he told me that it was the original building just remodeled. He also told me digging was not allowed in the park \:hammer: to which I said that when I find a deep target I would cut a flap and remove the target then put the flap back otherwise i used my probe for the shallow stuff, and since he had been watching me from the start and didnt say anything, he just nodded and said have a nice day LOL, Jack you have an awesome program for deep silver but it also is a good one for gold rings LOL, I am also using stereo mixed mode with it, a little noisy but you just dont miss too much! going nice and easy. Oh yeah you can bet I'll go back to this park .

JTGOLD
08-20-2011, 09:09 PM
silver and gold = very good hunt,wtg.

Mudder
08-20-2011, 10:11 PM
Fantastic hunt, love finding rings. WTG.

del
08-20-2011, 10:14 PM
:clapping: :clapping: thats a great hunt and looks like a super area too, congrats on the gold ring :cheering: :cheering:

aloldstuff
08-22-2011, 07:14 AM
Gold and silver, does'nt get any better that that

Ill Digger
08-22-2011, 10:19 AM
Good lookin' lo-cal!
Even better lookin' GOLD RING!! :shocked04: <:
Sweet find! It looks pretty FAT thumbsup01
Congrats ! :grin:
Any idea how heavy it is? :confused:

rsarge1
08-22-2011, 12:44 PM
I took it in and sold it for $120.00 today my scale said it was 10 grams but I think it is off. the ring turned out to be an old one and was in the ground for a while.

Ill Digger
08-22-2011, 12:56 PM
I took it in and sold it for $120.00 today my scale said it was 10 grams but I think it is off. the ring turned out to be an old one and was in the ground for a while.
:shocked04: Whoa! thumbsup01 Nice!
I'd say thats more than just battery money! lol
Congrats again! :grin:

Cheap Thrills
08-22-2011, 01:58 PM
Sweet finds, nice pictures too .Congrats to you and Jack . :perfect10: thumbsup01 thumbsup01

BHNugget
08-22-2011, 07:48 PM
Hunts that get silver are great,but with the price of gold,it dont get no better.A guy can pay off equipment real fast with finds like that.
PS- Dont post pics of your hunt areas,you'll have Mel sniffin around there in no time lol lol