PDA

View Full Version : Last two short hunts

Civil War Nut
08-21-2011, 07:04 PM
Hidy to all . I got out as the sun come up the last two days , and stell got too hot to stay over 45 minets . Didnt find much , but got a little to post . Old grub hoe , old jar lid , 43-D , 26 & 30 BN , three 1919 - 43 44 W. pennys , 1910 VN. & token or something . Its up to yall to say what it is , I dont know . ring IDX and all them ring people must have give me the ring feaver , and an old fork . Thanks for looking and good luck to all .

coinnut
08-21-2011, 10:58 PM
Nice looking ring and some really nice coins. The nickels cleaned up well thumbsup01 I like a hunt with a lot of different finds to it. Glad the weather cooperated for your hunt.

Ill Digger
08-22-2011, 12:02 AM
....& token or something . Its up to yall to say what it is , I dont know .
:huh: There gos my question 8/ lol
It looks like it's made of silver :thinkingabout: Man thats a cool find!!
The other item looks like a Girl Scout.........thing-a-ma-jig :yes: lol
Sweet hunt! I like the old nickles too :drool:
Congrats :grin:

Civil War Nut
08-22-2011, 03:28 AM
Nice looking ring and some really nice coins. The nickels cleaned up well thumbsup01 I like a hunt with a lot of different finds to it. Glad the weather cooperated for your hunt.
Hidy CNUT . There was an old brick walk way about 4 in ground . All but one of the nickles were down between the bricks . Had to move over from the walk way , too hard to get them out as hot as it was and too much time .

aloldstuff
08-22-2011, 10:58 AM
Nice recoveries for only 45 in a day. The buff's really cleaned up nice. Congrats