PDA

View Full Version : state by state sticky?

deltacornbread
01-21-2010, 04:09 PM
Can we get a new sticky started that members can post state by state where they live? Be nice to have data base of fellow hunters that live close by.

coinnut
01-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Hey Deltacornbread, I agree that it would be nice to see where everyone is from, so some members could team up and hunt together. Not sure a sticky would help this situation though. Presently, anyone can click on a member's profile, and see where they are from IF..... they want that information known. Some people want the privacy, understandibly these days. But... there is in the works, a section that will allow members that wish to post their location, the ability to do so. Then it would be up to each of us to read that section and see if anyone is nearby. Not sure how soon it will happen, but it is coming. Just wanted to get back to you as soon as I had any information for you. Good idea though :yes:

RickO
01-23-2010, 06:31 PM
Yep... that would be a nice addition.... knowing where fellow MD'rs are located - either nearby or in areas we might travel to... would be helpful and interesting. RickO

coinnut
01-23-2010, 07:18 PM
There will be something set up as soon as Angel and Angie can get to it. You wouldn't believe how much goes into setting up and running a forum. Just wanted to say thanks to both of them for starting this forum. It has come a long way in just a short time. It is a great idea Deltacornbread, :yes: and it wil get done in the best and hopefully convenient way possible. Always great when people get together and a good way to maybe have some local group hunts.

sectshun8
02-06-2010, 05:40 AM
A forum member map that actually works would be awesome. Too many forums I've been a part of always have them, and they become defunct.

RickO
02-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Forums are a lot of work, and fortunately, I have the patience of a saint... lol No rush, whenever it can be done.... The forum is great as it is... RickO

Epi-hunter
02-12-2010, 12:31 AM
I would bet that Angel can do this. :yes:

:shocked04: I'm in trouble lol

angellionel
02-12-2010, 12:35 AM
I would bet that Angel can do this. :yes:

:shocked04: I'm in trouble lol

:shocked04:stretcher: :confused: :crying02:

I'll be out detecting. lol

Ill Digger
02-13-2010, 12:57 AM