PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Eastern Ohio

cdv
08-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Schrecky indirectly showed me this forum, I can't believe I missed this one. I just started MDing 2 months ago and have been immersed with reading all I can about the subject along with detecting as often as I can. I jumped in with both feet after getting my first detector and then pushed the limits with the wife by getting a second detector within a month...

Now I have a date with Irene at Myrtle Beach this coming weekend.... Hope she doesn't rain on my parade to much but I also hope she stirs up the yellow tickets off shore..

Cliff

del
08-22-2011, 04:34 PM
:daydream: :daydream: oh , to hit a florida beach after a hurricane :smitten: :smitten: . o'k enough with the daydreaming lol lol

hello Cliff , welcome to American Detectorist ;) . i wish you the best in florida do take alot of pictures for us .

Dan

Mudder
08-22-2011, 05:38 PM
:smitten: Hitting the beach after a big blow would be a love affair to remember. :smitten: Welcome to the forum Cliff, many of us will be very envious of you this weekend. Of course we have a nasty one in Mississippi every 20 years or so, but it generally blows the state away so there isn't much left to detect.

OxShoeDrew
08-22-2011, 07:20 PM
I wish you the best of luck with your addiction, umm I mean hobby. I actually hope the hurricane misses ....I've seen too many of them. Welcome from the nutmeg state!

Ill Digger
08-22-2011, 09:55 PM
Hey cdv :groovy:
Welcome to the forum from the corn fields of Illinois! :grin:

coinnut
08-22-2011, 10:49 PM
Hey, welcome aboard from western, MA Good luck at your hunt and I hope you see some gold and silver in your scoop. Remember DIG EVERYTHING lol

aloldstuff
08-24-2011, 08:42 AM
Welcome again from western mass. Just to let you know, my insurance agent has a house in Myrtle Beach and for his amusement he throws washers along the beach so that he can watch the md'ers dig them up. I told him he was a jerk. good luck hunting and hope Irene doesn't ruin everything.

randy
08-24-2011, 04:22 PM
Welcome from Chester County, PA

cdv
08-24-2011, 07:42 PM
Welcome again from western mass. Just to let you know, my insurance agent has a house in Myrtle Beach and for his amusement he throws washers along the beach so that he can watch the md'ers dig them up. I told him he was a jerk. good luck hunting and hope Irene doesn't ruin everything.

What a guy..... :-) I could have a lot of fun with him! Carry a small gold ring with you and if someone asks what you are finding you say washers .....someone lost their ring and left a trail of washers to the area so they could find it .... but I beat him to it!

:-)

Jeff (or)
08-25-2011, 09:14 PM
Welcome Cliff, hope Myrtle Beach has a lot of goodies! :cool:

JTGOLD
08-26-2011, 08:56 PM
welcome to the forum.

Schrecky
08-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Let us know how you make out.

jkress
09-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Great to have you here with us at American Detectorist. Plenty of great informative reading and inspiring finds
to view here. If you have any questions... just throw it out there and someone here will help. thumbsup01

russellt
09-04-2011, 03:44 PM
its a great forum. welcome