PDA

View Full Version : US Army Trouser Fly Button

OxShoeDrew
08-25-2011, 12:28 PM
Found these in a small 20x20 yard next to a cellar hole. No coins as usual. :dontknow:
The army button seems interesting, but the edges fell apart as I washed it. The rest of the day’s buttons are mostly British made. Somebody REALLY hated that spoon. It must have run away with someone's snappy dish. :grin:
The world’s largest fly was interested because it is a fly button. :yes:
I hope everyone is prepared for the weather!

coinnut
08-25-2011, 01:55 PM
That is one big fly lol You really need anger management classes for that spoon though :-\ ;) Sometimes all you get is some flat buttons, but I still like finding them. Sound like you hit another heavily hunted cellar hole. You did good even getting anything at those kind of sites :yes:

new jersey andy
09-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Sweet finds!!

HEAVYMETALNUT
09-07-2011, 08:54 PM
nice hunt! if they missed buttons like that they may have missed half dimes,IH's & flyin eagles too.after all this rain go back ya may hear stuff ya didnt last time there. thumbsup01

Civil War Nut
09-23-2011, 02:08 AM
Found these in a small 20x20 yard next to a cellar hole. No coins as usual. :dontknow:
The army button seems interesting, but the edges fell apart as I washed it. The rest of the day’s buttons are mostly British made. Somebody REALLY hated that spoon. It must have run away with someone's snappy dish. :grin:
The world’s largest fly was interested because it is a fly button. :yes:
I hope everyone is prepared for the weather!
Hidy C . Nice finds & good luck .

JTGOLD
09-27-2011, 11:25 AM
neat button and get the raid out, lol

Evan/tn
10-01-2011, 07:48 AM
Looks like a biting fly :beatdown: Cool bunch of buttons there always great to find!