PDA

View Full Version : relly upset

BOWSER
08-27-2011, 07:02 PM
dropped my mxt to the ground the other day and today it started actin funny,while swinging it ,it stops and goes to battery check, also unless the gain is set to low around 7 ,if you shake the detctor it crackles :dontknow: somethin musta loosened up something :crying02: i can't believe i might have 2 screwed up detectors.

rsarge1
08-27-2011, 07:18 PM
OUCH that would hurt now you just have to send her in to the dr :stretcher: srry to hear that maybe she will come back better than before, :beerbuddy: good luck

del
08-27-2011, 08:00 PM
yup did that with my dfx about a year and a half ago .i had it standing up leaning against my jeep and as i was putting something else in and you guessed it the machine slide off and fell hard on my driveway. it acted very erratic after that , sent it in to whites and they fixed her up great and i wasn't even charged even with the warranty on her was very expired bu then . sorry to hear about yours Bowser.

coinnut
08-27-2011, 08:16 PM
OUCH :stretcher: Sorry about the fall. I would get her help ASAP so you can have her back soon. We have all dropped a machine (or two 8/), sometimes we get away with it though lol

JTGOLD
08-27-2011, 10:14 PM
call 911 and ask for whites DR.and it will fixed in no time ,and be like new again.
all jokes aside ,sorry to here that happened,send it in and get it fixed.you will be lost without it.

MartinL
08-27-2011, 11:54 PM
Just maybe a ribbon cable connector jostled lose is all. Anyone popped the cover on one of these? martin

Vito
08-28-2011, 02:44 AM
Sorry to hear about, Jim. Have you checked the battery box, the batteries and the batterie connectors inside the detector? That would be my first guess. Think the batteries inside the box are thrilled up.
Best is to reinstall them again.

Vito

OxShoeDrew
09-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Did you get it fixed Bowser?

BOWSER
09-04-2011, 08:59 PM
savin money to fix my eyesight ,that comes before detectors, and wild women.,well detectors anyway. :thinkingabout: