PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with the Tesoro Lobo SuperTRAQ?

Epi-hunter
01-22-2010, 04:58 PM
A gold machine is about the only thing I don't yet have lol

I have a chance to pick up one with about five hours on it for about half the retail price.

BerntOut
02-24-2010, 12:00 AM
Did you buy it? If not, I will!
Bernt

kurtnks
02-24-2010, 01:14 AM
I had one..very nice machine! Was a dummy and sold it,wish I had another..dug lots of shot with it--but thats a good thing thumbsup01 I am waitng for the new gold bug to come out and hopefully good reviews by non testers hehe :rolleyes:

JOE(USA)
07-26-2010, 07:59 AM
A gold machine is about the only thing I don't yet have lol

I have a chance to pick up one with about five hours on it for about half the retail price.

Epi-hunter,

The LST is a very sensitive detector. It is extremely well suited for Gold nugget hunting, relic hunting and serious coinshooting. Not sure how you would utilize it, but one half price is a good deal if it only has five hours on it. Joe

(Wow, I just noticed the date on this post! Sorry, my reply is prob. not relative now.)

Epi-hunter
07-28-2010, 08:21 AM
Epi-hunter,

The LST is a very sensitive detector. It is extremely well suited for Gold nugget hunting, relic hunting and serious coinshooting. Not sure how you would utilize it, but one half price is a good deal if it only has five hours on it. Joe

(Wow, I just noticed the date on this post! Sorry, my reply is prob. not relative now.)

I ended up passing on the deal :) I appreciate the information though. I just didn't think that I would have enough opportunity to use it, particularly where I live.