PDA

View Full Version : Four Ring day... 3 Silver one crapper

cdv
08-31-2011, 06:10 PM
Marathon day today in Myrtle, if I'd have gone to work today, I could have bought more silver than I found BUT it wouldn't have been as much fun. Hit the same spots this morning before sun up and didn't do well at all so after a cup of coffee, the wife and I tried a section of beach right up the road. I hit a small silver ring just before lunch. Low tide was at 4 today so I was back out there hitting the shore as the level dropped. Got one almost immediately and then another within two hours. Just before I couldn't take it anymore, I hit on a small toe ring costume junker for the fourth of the day. Clad has been really scarce but I could retire if bottle caps and bobbie pins had a value! I've been putting in an honest 6-8 hours a day and am really learning the Sand Shark but I don't know if I can keep up this pace, I think I'm wearing myself out.... low tide at 4 am tomorrow..... yeah, somehow I'll drag myself out and hit the shore until I can see well enough to get in the water....

Cliff

SeabeeRon
08-31-2011, 08:02 PM
Looks like you are really getting the swing of it! :rolleyes: :cool:

del
08-31-2011, 08:05 PM
hey now that making good use of that surf casting weight there. lol lol some fine looking rings happydance02 :happydance01: i was just on the beaches last week and boy could i get spoiled from the cool ocean breezes , easy digging . congrats on the finds and good luck at 4am. :beerbuddy:

aloldstuff
09-01-2011, 08:12 AM
Great ring collection ya got there. Sorry to hear that you have to drag yourself to the beach. Congrats on your finds.

JTGOLD
09-03-2011, 01:31 PM
nice finds,rings look nice.