PDA

View Full Version : A NOT SO GOOD DAY

HEAVYMETALNUT
09-03-2011, 11:22 PM
my roll hit a brick wall today >:{ rofl hours of drivin and no access to some sites made for a frustrating day.one cellar hole was so trashy,beer cans,bottle caps,foil,melted aluminum everywhere & piled up relics on foundation. the only other site we hit produced one tiny designed shankless button & a wheatie 1913. i was due for a day like today.glad i got it outta my system thumbsup01

del
09-03-2011, 11:27 PM
wow sorry to hear it Dave , what happen i thought you were comming down to meet us . :dontknow: i ws looking forward to meeting Gary.

jkress
09-04-2011, 12:17 AM
Man... sorry to hear Dave. Just of those days. :dontknow: We all have them. But you were way, way past due of one. lol
I guess all hunts can't be coppers, GW buttons, Capped Bust half dimes, colonial relics, 1875 NYCP buckle and Seated coins. :poke: lol
Great way to look at it. It's out of the way for another year and you can get back to digging history.
Looking forward to your next post. :->

OxShoeDrew
09-04-2011, 02:32 AM
I like the key hole thing. Ya got two more days this weekend...you'll get your groove back.
Oh...and the square nail is cute :poke: lol

HEAVYMETALNUT
09-04-2011, 06:33 AM
wow sorry to hear it Dave , what happen i thought you were comming down to meet us . :dontknow: i ws looking forward to meeting Gary.

well he didnt wanna drive that far :confused:

Cheap Thrills
09-04-2011, 10:14 AM
I'm sure you will make up for it sometime during this long weekend Dave .Maybe you didn't get a lot of those once in a lifetime finds you usually do on this trip but you still got some cool stuff . :yes: thumbsup01

aloldstuff
09-06-2011, 08:13 AM
With all of your great finds a day like this is bound to happen (I know they happen to me). Forget this day. Keep looking forward.