PDA

View Full Version : Gold, Silver, old copper, a nice day today!

mdakin
09-04-2011, 07:31 PM
So I visited a site from late last year today. Last time I visited the back yard had just had a new septic/drainage field put in. I found a decent amount, but the signals were hard as the soil was all freshly disturbed. I figured now that it had an entire winter and summer for the grass to grow and the targets to re-halo I may find some more. I wasn't disappointed.

The gold K pendant and one of the wheaties I actually found at a ball field on the way home. I was checking it out for a potential future site. Think I will be going back!

MassDirtFisher
09-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Nice bunch of finds. All over the spectrum of finds. From copper to silver and gold to relics. Nice hunt. Happy Hunting!!

Cheap Thrills
09-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Oh man, after seeing your great finds . I think I'm going to be sick when I go thru the clad and crap I found today . >:{ :barf: Wow , a hundred years of difference in the two ladies alone . :perfect10: thumbsup01 :cool:

Your pictures are of incredible quality . :perfect10:

Mudder
09-04-2011, 08:26 PM
:peace: What a great day, I got out a little but the storm here chased me back in. Got some really nice finds there, coins look to be in exceptionally good shape. WTG thumbsup01

randy
09-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Whoa, a metal trifecta <: That's something I'd like to do someday. Big congrats :perfect10:

mike l
09-05-2011, 07:11 PM
Nice selection of coins and relics thumbsup01

jkress
09-05-2011, 10:07 PM
<: Lots of great items here. Love the coins and relics. :smitten:
Your idea to go back and see what was ripe for picking sure paid off big time.
Great job all around mdakin. If a wheat cent shows up... definitely worth a return trip for further investigation.

dave in iowa
09-05-2011, 10:10 PM
great bunch of finds , i love days like that,

aloldstuff
09-06-2011, 08:25 AM
What a nice site, betcha your glad you stopped back. Nice collections of recoveries. Congrats