PDA

View Full Version : More silver a button and ring

Spike
09-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Back from Disney with a day to spare before work :( so back to my two houses in town thats been holding alot of silver the first two times I was cherry pickin only sure silver tones and found 11 silver coins this time I slowed down and dug more iffy tones and found 5 more silver coins and a very almost to good of a button to be old but it was 4-5 in deep and has 13 stars around it :dontknow: and then I thought I was digging up another wheat and out poped a like new gold ring still shiney from about 3-4 inches :omg: then I picked it up >:# it is light as a feather and small stamped India on inside looks and feels cheep but it dose not have a flaw anywhere for being in the ground :dontknow: any help on button or ring??Just found button its a Navy Pea coat button from the 1930s

JTGOLD
09-12-2011, 08:22 PM
nice bunch of silver dimes but can't help you on the ring or button.

del
09-13-2011, 02:46 AM
hey very nice amount of silver ya found there Spike and the button is a beauty is there a makers mark on the back:huh:

aloldstuff
09-13-2011, 07:08 AM
Thats a lot of silver you be digging there. India is a very big gold buyer, I'm betting that it is gold. Congrats on your hunting

Tony Two-Cent
09-14-2011, 08:17 PM
I can't help you on the ring but I love those silver coins especialy he Barber Dime!
:smitten:

Great finds! :clapping:

angellionel
09-14-2011, 11:02 PM
Nice amount of silver. Good job!