PDA

View Full Version : Yerbooty's Booty

Cheap Thrills
09-15-2011, 12:20 AM
This is about a week's worth of finds from numerous short hunts . No big deal but I want to keep in practice on how to post in case I find something worth posting . lol The two silver Rosies are both 54s , the Merc's date is unreadable but I'll take her . The wheats are 44s,46s and 55? I found and disposed a couple of pouchfulls of garbage and glass also . :angelic: This stuff is from four different places that have been beat to death by myself and others for years .The religious medal is not silver but an alloy with nickel , copper and zinc . It will leave a green stain on your skin . I was bummed when I was told about that .In the back bottom where they usually stamp STERLING it
says GERMAN . :-\

:groovy:

HEAVYMETALNUT
09-15-2011, 05:23 AM
still coo stuff for pounded places! you can still post like a pro! havent lost that touch yet!

aloldstuff
09-15-2011, 07:07 AM
Nice short hunts and the pounded places keep producing. Congrats on the silvers, wheats and bummer about the religious medal

del
09-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Sheik , your a professional :yes: your posts are always nice to read with good clear photos too but i'm glad you put that extra effort to keep in shape when it comes to posting ;) :cheering: :cheering:

i wish i could have those kind of results with very short hunts , very nice :clapping: :clapping:

angellionel
09-15-2011, 02:21 PM
Pulling good targets from hard-hit sites is no small accomplishment. It does take quite a bit of effort and skill, that's for sure. Nice digs, Sheik!

JTGOLD
09-15-2011, 06:18 PM
nice finds,wtg.

steve in so az
09-15-2011, 06:56 PM
Good haul for the week. The German stamp probably refers to German Silver - no silver content but it is hard to tell it from silver when cleaned. Steve in so az

hockeyguy
09-15-2011, 07:00 PM
Good stuff Sheik, yup the pounded site finds are always the most psychologically rewarding!....with > 900 posts, you should have it down by now, no?

Cheap Thrills
09-15-2011, 07:09 PM
Good stuff Sheik, yup the pounded site finds are always the most psychologically rewarding!....with > 900 posts, you should have it down by now, no?

I should but most of those posts are clowning around BS-ing and telling other folks how great their finds are . lol Not a lot of mine are with good finds so I need the practice . :yes: Your right finding that last beat up Merc rivaled some of the days gone by when I'd pick up a Barber . thumbsup01

Thanks to all for your kind words . thumbsup01 :groovy:

jkress
09-15-2011, 07:30 PM
Nice stuff Shiek. :clapping:
Three silver coins for the week would keep me happy... especially from well searched sites.
Best of luck on your next outing.

Mudder
09-16-2011, 05:56 AM
Looks like a good day to me. WTG |:confused:)