PDA

View Full Version : 2 HOUR HUNT*SILVER!

HEAVYMETALNUT
09-19-2011, 07:37 PM
had permission to do this colonial home last year.nothing majorly old was ever found here as i think some fill was brought in years ago.so today after work i had 2 hours to kill and decided to give it another shot.
last time the home was vacant and grass was 2 feet tall. the new owner said feel free to give it a go.
a 43 merc, a designed double loop portion of a fancy (what i think went to old horse decoration type chains that attached to bridles) i found longer lengths of this type of chain at other locations but never as ornate as these 2 links.
2 almost complete sterling cufflinks.now the part that burns me up is l;ast time here I found the single post or back and it got melted with some junk sterling i pawned in last year :lol: how i wish i saved it now as i coulda maybe had them both repaired and had a nice set,oh well

JTGOLD
09-20-2011, 09:41 AM
very nice old finds,wtg.

aloldstuff
09-20-2011, 09:59 AM
Dang the bad luck on the cufflinks. Nice merc though. Congrats

Ill Digger
09-21-2011, 12:10 AM
now the part that burns me up is l;ast time here I found the single post or back and it got melted with some junk sterling i pawned in last year :lol: how i wish i saved it now as i coulda maybe had them both repaired and had a nice set,oh well
8/ Dang it! that would've been cool! :yes: Oh well :dontknow:
It's still some great finds!
Great pic as usual Dave!
Congrats on the goodies! :grin: HH