PDA

View Full Version : Thursday hunt with Jkress

Ill Digger
09-23-2011, 06:15 PM
Well Joe and I were finally able to put together a hunt yesterday. Ted and I took off at 6 am and met up with Joe around 9am. It should've been

sooner but I went to the wrong park :embarrassed: 8/ lol After finally finding Joe and the right place Ted and I were both able to take home a few nice

keepers. Ted found a 1912 V nickle and some wheaties (not pictured). I came away with 7 wheaties, 4 IH pennies :shocked04: 1881,1884,1898, and a

1906 <: I was also able to coax out a V nickle of my own! thumbsup01 Mine is a 1905! :happydance01: Plus $3.99 in clad :yes: (Also not pictured lol )

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx310/IllDigger/IMG_0911.jpg

Thanks again to Joe for the invite and for shuffling your schedule to make it happen |:confused:) |:confused:) I can't hardly wait to meet up with you and

Ang in a few weeks :drool:

Epi-hunter
09-23-2011, 08:26 PM
Looking forward to meeting both you and Joe in person. Don't let it snow! :shocked01:

Great finds!! Nice IH's (I have found very few of those in Iowa :rolleyes: ) and the V is an excellent find.

JTGOLD
09-23-2011, 08:34 PM
nice looking IH's and v nic, nice bunch of wheats too,good hunt.

russellt
09-23-2011, 08:43 PM
happydance02 wow i thought i had a good hunt today with an injun and 2 wheats ... you smoked me ,,,, very nice

jkress
09-23-2011, 11:09 PM
:clapping: The 1884 IH looks like it will clean up very nicely. :smitten: Lots of detail left there.

Don't forget to mention you had a dyslexic moment when copying my cell number. rofl :poke:

A great day all around. Congrats on a nice handful of early IH's and the V. :clapping:

aloldstuff
09-24-2011, 06:34 AM
That is a solid hunt. Congrats on all your finds

Tony Two-Cent
09-25-2011, 07:55 AM
Four Indian Heads in one day! WOW! That's a dream hunt in my book! That 1884 IH is sharp! Nice V Nickel too, and a lot of wheats!

Bravo to you, sir! :clapping:

Evan/tn
09-25-2011, 08:43 AM
Nice handfull of oldies! That's a great hunt when you can pull even one of those coins way to go!

Full Metal Digger
09-25-2011, 08:44 AM
Nice finds Tim! Those injuns look pretty well preserved. Best wishes and HH, Dave.

Ill Digger
09-25-2011, 10:39 AM
Thanks everyone! |:confused:)

Looking forward to meeting both you and Joe in person. Don't let it snow! :shocked01:

Great finds!! Nice IH's (I have found very few of those in Iowa :rolleyes: ) and the V is an excellent find.
Don't say that Ang :lipssealed: \:hammer: Remember...this is the mid-west. :yes: It could happen 8/ :frozen: lol

happydance02 wow i thought i had a good hunt today with an injun and 2 wheats ...
That is a good hunt! Any time a IH comes to the surface it's a good hunt! thumbsup01

:clapping: The 1884 IH looks like it will clean up very nicely. :smitten: Lots of detail left there.

Don't forget to mention you had a dyslexic moment when copying my cell number. rofl :poke: :confused: Clean up? That is clean :dontknow: lol
And hey! :lipssealed: :lipssealed: with the dyslexic stuff. 3-6 :-\ 6-3 it's all the same. Just not when your talking about a phone number I guess 8/ :embarrassed: lol

Four Indian Heads in one day! WOW! That's a dream hunt in my book! That 1884 IH is sharp! Nice V Nickel too, and a lot of wheats!
Yeah maybe I'll pop it back out of the coin folder and clean it up a little better :dontknow: :embarrassed: lol

Nice handfull of oldies! That's a great hunt when you can pull even one of those coins way to go!
I agree! :yes: Defiantly a fun day thumbsup01

Nice finds Tim! Those injuns look pretty well preserved. Best wishes and HH, Dave.
Thanks Dave!!

HH everyone! :grin:

Mudder
09-25-2011, 02:22 PM
You had a very nice hunt and some good keepers. Congratulations. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: