PDA

View Full Version : W&E Treasures Article -- Angel

Epi-hunter
09-25-2011, 06:17 PM
I have heard from three or four people who buy W&E Treasures off the rack that Angel's article in the November issue is excellent :) :smitten: I have a subscription, but I won't get mine until next week :rolleyes:

I wanted to be the first to congratulate you Angel :) I hope to see more of such articles from you.

Angie

randy
09-25-2011, 07:06 PM
Will be heading out to the bookstore to tomorrow to pick up my copy. Watching Angel go for 1000 last year was a thrill. Can't wait to get the article.

milco
09-25-2011, 07:33 PM
I don't often buy these, but I will have to make the trip to the hobby store for this one. Way to go to Angel for writing the article!

Ill Digger
09-25-2011, 07:57 PM
My new edition should be here soon. I'll be lookin' for it! thumbsup01

Jason in Enid
09-25-2011, 09:42 PM
I quit my subscription long ago, but I am heading out to buy that one tomorrow. Thanks for the headsup!

angellionel
09-25-2011, 10:01 PM
I was not aware it was out already, :confused: and I thought W&E T would be sending me a copy. 8/ I will have to check the local newsstand where the magazine is sold.

Thank you Angie! You were instrumental in getting me moving to submit the article. :)

jkress
09-25-2011, 10:08 PM
:-> :-> :->
Thanks for the heads up Angie. Like some of you... I don't subscribe to the publication, but you can bet this will be the first one I buy off the shelf. :yes:
Going to put on a good pot of coffee and savor the read on a cold, wet, unhuntable day this month. :yes:
Congrats Angel on being published. :clapping:

Dimeman
09-26-2011, 09:52 AM
I was not aware it was out already, :confused: and I thought W&E T would be sending me a copy. 8/ I will have to check the local newsstand where the magazine is sold.

Thank you Angie! You were instrumental in getting me moving to submit the article. :)

Congrats !!!!!

You should get a free copy ( for having a story printed) about the middle of the month.

aloldstuff
09-26-2011, 11:44 AM
Will be waiting for my copy ( I have a subscription). We will have to meet up so that you can autograph it for me. Can't wait to read it. Congratulations on being published.

leojack
09-26-2011, 01:57 PM
Thanks folks: for the heads up will check out my book store tomorrow.
Jack from penna

396nova
10-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Angie, I agree, great article! And I found out about this forum while reading the article, and now I am gaining more useful information from this forum.

Mudder
10-02-2011, 01:49 PM
I will have to order it on-line, but that will be my next stop. :clapping:

cdv
10-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Got mine in the mail yesterday, first issue of my subscription.... Way to go Angel, great article.

Cliff

Epi-hunter
10-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Four of those photos on the cover look really familiar Angel :poke: |:cheering: :peace: :clapping: Congratulations!!

Really nice job |:cheering:

milco
10-17-2011, 09:53 PM
Picked this issue up this weekend, great article!

wild willy
11-10-2011, 05:26 AM
awesome angel!! my subsription ran out last year. i wish i new of a news stand around here that sold it. hmm i wonder if bowser knows were? congrats. willy

Sal66
11-10-2011, 10:36 AM
I've had a subscription for over 5 years and it's a really good deal. I started with a 1 yr. subscription for $33, Then re-newed it for 2 yrs. at $52. That's $ 2.16 a copy as opposed to $ 5.50 for one. I love it and look forward to getting it every month. When I'm done I save them and well use to bring them to the Club meeting for other's to have when I was in the MD club in my area. I also just started getting Lost Treasures which is pretty good also. I think I saw W/E Treasures at Barnes and Noble or maybe it was Lost Treasures, I forget. Unfortunately, I can't find November's issue, I have December already.
:groovy: Sal