PDA

View Full Version : dug 41 wheaties today

randy
09-25-2011, 07:28 PM
41 wheaties today is a personal record (yeah, I'm a stats geek). Tough to make it look interesting in a pic, but below it is.

Thursday hit a section of a site I'd been working for the past couple of months, and hit 15 wheaties and 3 silvers in 75 minutes, and figured I'd hit a new hot zone. Was itching to get back there, and finally did today. It was a hot zone, if you like wheaties, that is. Only pulled 2 silvers from the zone today. My normal ratio is about 2.5:1, which means I should have pulled about 16 silvers >{ >{ >{. Whoever cherrypicked it before me knew what they were doing. Oh well.

Did pull a couple of mercs from another section of the site today, and pulled a couple of silver blings as well, including a very nice looking religious pendant. Mid week (tue thru thurs), pulled 10 other modern silver coins. HH everyone.

milco
09-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Awesome hunting! You have found as many silvers in one week as I have all so far this year, my hat is off to you! :clapping:

JTGOLD
09-25-2011, 07:37 PM
you were in penny heaven,and a very nice score on all that silver,wtg randy. thumbsup01 thumbsup01 thumbsup01

Tony Two-Cent
09-25-2011, 09:06 PM
That's an amazing number of wheat cents, and a nice pile of silver to go with them! You're still tearing it up, Randy! Congrats!

jkress
09-25-2011, 09:41 PM
:shocked04:
Great post Randy. 41 wheat cents is a nice haul in itself. That has got to be a record.
I keep track of all my stats as well. It's interesting to look back and try to develop patterns.
Your wheat to silver ratio is very nice. Mine is close to 4:1 at last check. But it might be closer to 3.5:1 now.

A big congrats to all the beautiful silver in this post. Your numbers are staggering. |:confused:)

Keep at it... you might just ht 300 by year end. :drool: <:

aloldstuff
09-26-2011, 07:19 AM
Fantastic hunting, huge pile of wheats and massive amounts of silver. Big Congrats

bob_e99
09-26-2011, 02:21 PM
:omg:

What an awesome hunt. I'm amazed at the number of wheat and on top of that, the number of silver. Just simply awesome!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Ill Digger
09-26-2011, 02:36 PM
Holy cow Randy! :shocked04:
That is a staggering amount of wheats and silver! :shocked04:
Your on pace for 300 easy :yes: thumbsup01 No pressure :poke: :angelic: lol
Nice huntin' Randy!
Congrats ! :grin: