PDA

View Full Version : 1866 &1868 IH

skribnodsister
10-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Hi eveyone, I'm new to the forums and the first time posting. unfortunately i'm not very good with computers (i'm better with a metal detector :cheesysmile:) so i hope the pictures turn out. These are from my last hunt an 1866 and 1868 IH. Donna

del
10-01-2011, 09:55 PM
well first , i wanna welcome you to the forum Donna ....
and second let me just say :wow: those indians are about spectacular in condition :smitten: :smitten:
my congrats to ya .

Dan

Tony Two-Cent
10-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Welcome to American Detectorist, Donna! What part of the world do you hail from? I wish Indian Heads came out of the ground looking like that here in central Illinois, those are a couple of beauties!

Congrats on the terrific finds! What an introduction! :clapping:

Ill Digger
10-01-2011, 10:00 PM
Hi eveyone, I'm new to the forums and the first time posting. unfortunately i'm not very good with computers (i'm better with a metal detector :cheesysmile:) so i hope the pictures turn out. These are from my last hunt an 1866 and 1868 IH. Donna
Well I tell ya what . Your a fast learner!! Those pictures and post are beautiful!! :shocked04: :drool:
I've seen alot worst from more seasoned posters!
The IHs are in great shape!!
Congrats!! :grin:
Oh and...... Welcome to the forum from the corn fields of Illinois!! :grin:
I met your brother a couple of weeks ago.... I think :confused: lol

jkress
10-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Well, well, well... look who joined the party. <: <: <:

Glad to have you here with us on American Detectorist. It was nice meeting you last week in Shullsburg. :yes: You have to get your brother to start posting here too. :poke: He's a great guy and I look forward to hunting with him again as well with you someday. Did you find the silver earring you were getting ready to start searching for that day?

Very nice looking IH's you found. You have to appreciate the condition of most of the IH's found from our area. :smitten: Our soil is very gentle on them.

Pictures look great. thumbsup01 A big congrats on these keepers. They are in gorgeous shape.

Sooner or later you'll have to post all of your finds from that yard you were hunting recently. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Best of luck on your next hunt Donna.

JTGOLD
10-01-2011, 10:08 PM
welcome to the forum Donna,thoes IH's look to be in EF condition and worth some good $$$$,,congrats on the great finds.

Cheap Thrills
10-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the magnificent Indians and the equally magnificent pictures . :yes: :perfect10:

tanacat
10-02-2011, 12:10 AM
Welcome from Kentucky! :groovy: Yes, what a great introduction lol I think the best yet... Those are some mighty fine IH's :yes: Where do you prefer to hunt? I like old homesteads and churches best.

I'll be looking for your posts- we have a shortage of women around here thumbsup01

Mudder
10-02-2011, 03:39 PM
First of all welcome Donna, and congratulations on pulling two of the best looking Indians I've ever seen come out of the ground. Exceptional hunting |:confused:) |:confused:)

milco
10-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Welcome and congrats on two fantastic Indian heads, very nice!

aloldstuff
10-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Welcome, and those are two exceptionally fine looking IH's. Congrats and I can relate to that computer thing