PDA

View Full Version : My finds from the last few hunts

pulltabsteve
10-02-2011, 08:00 AM
Hi guys! I have been getting out as much as possible. Mike and I have been scouting lots of new spots for the winter. We have at least 5 very promising new sites. As soon as the underbrush dies off and the ticks leave we'll be looking for some old goodies.

I have been hitting parks, woods and beaches lately. As you can see, I havent been finding silver... but thats ok! As it has always been, just getting out with friends and having fun is what its all about. The finds are secondary.

The picture of the mercs are from our local club hunt a few weeks ago. As always it was a fun time!

Congrats to Angie, the new AD owner :clapping: I for one am very happy for you.

Tony Two-Cent
10-02-2011, 09:07 AM
Great finds, Steve! Lots of wheat cents, and that turtle looks like silver to me. I love the old life boat ID plate too. Does it have a date on it? It looks old.

I can't wait to see what you find at the new sites you have scoped out! Be sure to keep us posted on your progress!

Epi-hunter
10-02-2011, 09:37 AM
Thanks, Steve. :)

Some really nice finds thumbsup01 I love the turtle and the old plate too.

Lots of wheats.... there has to be silver there!

del
10-02-2011, 10:37 AM
wow :wow: ,Steve if the finds are only coming in secondary then the friends must really be great people . hey you did very well at the club hunt too |:confused:) |:confused:) , tell Mike George and i are seriously talking about a trip soon too. congrats again and will be talking to ya .

Dan

JTGOLD
10-02-2011, 11:17 AM
lots of nice finds Steve,wtg.

Cheap Thrills
10-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Awesome stuff Steve . That's an incredible amount of Mercs and Indian Jewelry . :perfect10: thumbsup01 :cool:

Mudder
10-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Looks like everyone had a good time, and your right it is about getting out of the house, and enjoying yourself |:cheering: |:cheering:

jkress
10-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Wow... look at all of those Mercs. :shocked03: :clapping:
Can't wait to see what you find in the woods you've been scouting. :->

aloldstuff
10-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Very niuce hunting, nice pile of merc's. Big congrats :perfect10:

wingmaster
10-03-2011, 05:48 PM
Congrats on all the silver.