PDA

View Full Version : buffs, bling, and a handful of modern silvers

randy
10-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Got out again today to a site that has been quite generous, and managed to pull a few more silver dimes, a couple of buffs, and some sterling bling. The ring sounded like silver when I hit it, it is stamped 925, and even tests as sterling with the acid, but I'll be darned if it dosen't look like junk. My wife said the same thing. It even has a huge stone that sort of looks like a diamond. I'm sure its real lol Not sure if its sterling but post it anyway. HH everyone, and hopefully some fine targets were under everyone's coils this weekend.

pulltabsteve
10-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Great hunt and crystal clear pics!!! I love finding those religious medals. Congrats |:cheering:

Epi-hunter
10-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Wow, congratulations on all of that silver! :happydance01: Awesome hunt!

I do have to say, that ring does look like junk lol :cheesysmile: But hey, silver is silver! You had a great day :perfect10: :perfect10:

Tony Two-Cent
10-02-2011, 05:36 PM
I am always impressed with the number of silvers you find, Randy! It looks like you have found a generous site indeed! Good job on the Buffaloes too, I've yet to find one with my E-Trac. I really need to make myself dig more nickel signals.

Good job on the sweet finds! :clapping:

jkress
10-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Awesome hunt Randy! :clapping: You make it look so easy. :envious: :drool:
It's been quite a while since I've had a 5 silver day. :shocked04:
As always... well done!

aloldstuff
10-03-2011, 01:22 PM
|:confused:) 5 silvers in a day. Nice hunting

wingmaster
10-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Nice silver count, congrats.