PDA

View Full Version : IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR GAIN

BOWSER
10-07-2011, 09:02 PM
I was renting an aparment in old carriage house behind an old mansion that was formerly used as a nursing home.The town is in southeastern ma. One morning as i was headed to my car to go to work,i noticed a woman with gray hair and clothes that appeared to be styled around the 1940's ,she was carrying a pie in both hands, she had a smile on her face as she passed me.I said hello and as she walked by about 6 or 7 feet she completely vanished into thin air. YOUR TURN.

Dimeman
10-07-2011, 09:18 PM
stop putting those handpicked mushrooms from your backyard, on your homemade pizzas 8/ 8/

Toadman
10-08-2011, 04:54 PM
There once was a man from Nantucket :teasing:

OxShoeDrew
10-09-2011, 05:30 AM
There once was a man from Nantucket :teasing:

I saw a shirt the other day that said, I am the man from Nantucket.

firstring
10-09-2011, 09:11 AM
My momma dropped me on my head when I was a baby, but it never hurt me, hurt me, hurt me - never hurt me.

fastfwd
10-16-2011, 02:32 AM
i seen a ufo once when i was about 13 years old !

JTGOLD
10-17-2011, 12:24 PM
what you been smoke nnnnnn :thinkingabout: :crazy:.

Toadman
10-17-2011, 05:51 PM
I forgot.. Where's the carrige house, and mansion..? :drool: :drool: :drool:

Vito
10-18-2011, 02:39 PM
Shhtttttt....this is bat land...

BOWSER
10-19-2011, 05:47 PM
this event really happened to me, sorry i posted it

firstring
10-19-2011, 06:08 PM
Don't be you sorry you posted it. It happens to lots of people. Most people never come to public about the it that happens. Actually it has happened to me once or twice.

hockeyguy
10-19-2011, 09:09 PM
Wow, this is sure a break from the tedium of the board. (Not that there's actually boring discussions here; merely a reference point).

Actually when I read your post, I got a few chills. Perhaps, I am a believing, trusting soul while others attempt to read too far between the lines where there, in this case, is no existence at all. You did not mention how long ago this was. For some reaon, I would find this information interesting; kind of like when I meet someone; I always try to find out where they live, what they do for a living and what they like to do when they are not working.

So, Bowser, the questions remain; are there any additional details to this occurance that you could impart? How early in the AM? Nearly dawn, mid morning? Was the sky gray or cloudy. My mental image now is that it is very early in the morning and no one else is around...the day has yet to begin for many.
I think this, beacuse, I cannot imagine this occuring whilest the sun is high in the sky, the birds are chirping away and the maintenance crew cares for the lawn.

When you say she was dressed in '40's garb, you mean a long dark dress with a hat and/or a shawl or a wrap.

I personally would enjoy hearing more of it!

tanacat
10-20-2011, 10:08 AM
I forgot.. Where's the carrige house, and mansion..? :drool: :drool: :drool:

ONe more post and you'll be @ 666 Rick. That will look real good under your avatar pic >8) lol

anotherpulltap
11-06-2011, 08:34 PM
I believe there a guardian angel protecting me! I'm sure its my best friend Jamie Allen. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for Jamie. RIP J