PDA

View Full Version : Camp Trenton 1-2-3 cent piece

Civil War Nut
10-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Went back to the same place I was yesterday , Found a two cent piece so that makes 1-2-3 cents from there . I sure am making the money . The tree behind my truck is the same tree next to the railroad in yesterdays picture . I think this is just an old house place I guess . But they are getting the beans off the field across the road , thats the one I want to hunt . So here it is for today , buckle , thimble , two rim fire casens , .44 cal. bullet , trigger guard , M.W.C. lock cover , 1865 two cent piece , round piece of brass , lead , brads , and dont know what the other thing is . Good luck to all .

Ill Digger
10-07-2011, 09:58 PM
lol Thats pretty funny! Now all you need is a nickle! lol
Now if you come up with a 4 center...... :confused:...well then your the man! lol
The piece in the pic with the thimble is pretty interesting :thinkingabout: I wonder what thats from? :confused:
Good luck across the road! thumbsup01
Congrats on the 2 center! :grin:

Civil War Nut
10-07-2011, 10:22 PM
lol Thats pretty funny! Now all you need is a nickle! lol
Now if you come up with a 4 center...... :confused:...well then your the man! lol
The piece in the pic with the thimble is pretty interesting :thinkingabout: I wonder what thats from? :confused:
Good luck across the road! thumbsup01
Congrats on the 2 center! :grin:
Hidy ID. The railroad here was the M & O . So it might be for Mobile ,Wisconson & Connecit or Chicago . What ever it was in 1800s .

jkress
10-07-2011, 10:38 PM
Great bunch of finds CWN. :clapping:
Love the extra pictures you are putting in your posts. A big congrats on the 2 Cent piece. To the best of my knowledge... there were no 4 cent coins minted. :cheesysmile: So Tim is right, maybe a Shield nickel is in order. lol
Looking forward to you getting into the field you have your eye on. :->

aloldstuff
10-08-2011, 06:00 AM
Aren't those two center nice? Congrats on all your finds and am looking forward to your post on that other field.

sniffy
10-08-2011, 07:39 AM
nice job on that 2 center! always exciting to find.

HEAVYMETALNUT
10-08-2011, 06:19 PM
some nice relics! wonder what that bottle shaped metal thingy ma jig is with letters on it :confused: it's pretty neat too! nice job! |:cheering:

OxShoeDrew
10-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Did you ever plant those coins for your buddy? ;)
I bet you could hunt a field like that for months. Another great hunt for you, keep it up.

Civil War Nut
10-08-2011, 10:37 PM
some nice relics! wonder what that bottle shaped metal thingy ma jig is with letters on it :confused: it's pretty neat too! nice job! |:cheering:
Hidy Heavy . Its a lock key hole cover . Just dont know what the M W & C was for or what railroad it stood for in the 1800s .It is called the M&amp:daydream: now .

Civil War Nut
10-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Did you ever plant those coins for your buddy? ;)
I bet you could hunt a field like that for months. Another great hunt for you, keep it up.
Hidy C . Naw he is still mad about the last time we went hunting . I found 2 or 3 .69 cal. bullets and other stuff , and he couldnt find nothing Ha Ha .