PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Charms

Civil War Nut
10-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Hidy to all . Went back to the same field today ( Sat. ) The first three and pictures 7&8 I dont know what they are . And dont know what the tag is from . Maybe yal might know . And Dell I got my lucky charms on both my M.D. and my key chain , reckon they are working ? They are getting the beans off the field across the road so thats where I will be going for a while . Wait until you see a picture of the field if I can get it all in a picture . Good luck to all .

OxShoeDrew
10-10-2011, 04:56 PM
CWN, how much iron are in those fields you hunt? Do you swing many times before encountering metal or do you see iron on most swings? Are all the bean fields different in the amounts of metal? I hope you get some answers on your items. Thanks for posting.

del
10-10-2011, 07:24 PM
hey CWN the lucky holed coins look good and i bet they help . :cheering: :cheering:

Toadman
10-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Looks like a baggage tag, maybe railroad ! happydance02 Nice hunt

Civil War Nut
10-12-2011, 01:05 AM
CWN, how much iron are in those fields you hunt? Do you swing many times before encountering metal or do you see iron on most swings? Are all the bean fields different in the amounts of metal? I hope you get some answers on your items. Thanks for posting.
Hidy C . Glad you ask . Mite be why I have been finding the coins ( maybe) . in the early 1800s the people had a big thing about this spot it is where first county seat was , I have been told . And it was a lot of homes up and down here . It is also around here that Camp Trenton , they say was . I want say what I thank about that part . This is also where I have walked over about , I know 3,000 akers or more just in this one spot . The coins dates to the right time , but other than a flat button I found Sun . I have found NOTHING that points to C .W . Only Mr. Reeds Grandfathers home place . And yes it is slite on the rust , because the homes were in the early 1800s the rust is about eat up . Alot of strong rust a later house place . But they didnt get to make this place Trenton . The town of Trenton is now about 3 miles and at 11: oclock south , south , east from here . That is whree N.B. Forrest made the raid on the depto . The Beens will come off that field in about 3 more weeks or less . Good luck C .

HEAVYMETALNUT
10-12-2011, 06:04 AM
hey two V3's? one on each arm ? |:cheering: the item in pics 7 & 8 is a piece of pocket knife the outer shell of it

tanacat
10-12-2011, 07:56 AM
Love the good luck charms! lol that's a creative idea. I think I'll add one to my detector too- an aluminum good luck token I found...

Well, good luck to you on your next hunt CWN! :grin: