PDA

View Full Version : Hello new member from CT

Merc
10-09-2011, 06:57 AM
Hello everyone new member here from CT. I've been metal detecting for quite some time now, some of my favorite finds are a 1922 Peace dollar, 1773 half reale(oldest coin) and many more silvers. I'm new to relics but have just as much excitement when i pull a flat button or an old shoe buckle. I hear this is the place to be if i need help with identification, that alone make me happy to be a part of this forum. As always HH

Brandon

CTDirtFisher
10-09-2011, 07:53 AM
Hello everyone new member here from CT. I've been metal detecting for quite some time now, some of my favorite finds are a 1922 Peace dollar, 1773 half reale(oldest coin) and many more silvers. I'm new to relics but have just as much excitement when i pull a flat button or an old shoe buckle. I hear this is the place to be if i need help with identification, that alone make me happy to be a part of this forum. As always HH

Brandon

Hey Brandon!

Welcome aboard :-) There are a few of us here from CT... I'm in the SE corner and hunt a combination of areas... Water, public, and cellar holes...

What types of areas do you hunt and what is your weapon of choice (Detector) ??

Again... Welcome aboard :-) I look forward to your posts and finds...

Paul

OxShoeDrew
10-09-2011, 08:23 AM
Folks, Brandon is my hunting partner so treat him how you'd treat me...no wait.....treat him nicely lol
He knows his dfx very well and is a great guy. He'll fit right in with the friendliest forum on the net. :peace:

Mudder
10-09-2011, 11:22 AM
Hi Brandon and welcome from Mississippi. Hope that you enjoy the forum as much as I have. Not sure that you should be associating with charlives :envious:, no he is a pretty good guy, and you could sure pick a worse partner. |:cheering:

jkress
10-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Great to have you here with us at American Detectorist Brandon. :clapping:
Looking forward to your posts.

aloldstuff
10-09-2011, 01:46 PM
Brandon, Glad you are here and looking forward to your posts. Got yourself a Peace dollar, congrats, like most of us I for one am still looking for that elusive silver dollar. Someday.....

Al

del
10-10-2011, 02:36 AM
welcome Brandon and fellow DFX user :beerbuddy: Drew is a great guy and i hope to again detect with him and you too very soon . i started out with the coins but i'm now very much liking the relics just as much if not more . glad you could join us .

Dan

396nova
10-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Hello from Wisconsin. I like seeing those East Coast finds. This is a great place to get answers. Good luck!

Jeff (or)
10-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Hey Brandon, sounds like you have some great places to hunt. Welcome to A.D.!! :cool: :beerbuddy:

Ill Digger
10-13-2011, 09:36 AM
Hey Brandon! :groovy:

Welcome to the forum from the cornfields of Illinois! :grin:

Sounds like your huntin' with some pretty shady :cool: caricatures :eyebrow:

That should make for some fun hunts! lol :clapping:

I too can hardly wait to see what you'll come up with out there on the east coast :envious: :-> GL & HH thumbsup01

randy
10-13-2011, 06:49 PM
Welcome from Chester County, PA. Would love to dig a peace dollar someday.

Tony Two-Cent
10-22-2011, 06:26 AM
Welcome to American Detectorist, Merc!

Congrats on the Peace Dollar! That's an awesome coin!

Glad to have you here! Happy Hunting!

CODY
10-24-2011, 11:24 AM
Welcome from Mississippi

Cheap Thrills
10-24-2011, 03:00 PM
Welcome from California Brandon .This is a great forum , I'm sure you will like it here .

thumbsup01 thumbsup01