PDA

View Full Version : Please Watch My New YouTube Video

NicktheMainer
10-10-2011, 11:47 AM
Metal Detecting: A Weekend Of Firsts! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSo-tnsAaAY&feature=channel_video_title#ws)

aloldstuff
10-10-2011, 02:14 PM
Nick, you seem to have found yourself some nice keepers. Congrats and you shot a good video. Keep digging

Al

tanacat
10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Excellent video! :clapping: Love your finds- you sure found a lot :shocked04:stretcher: Great knife, I love finding them. I have a special box to keep them in.

I enjoyed the before pic and your research thumbsup01 Welcome to the forum!

pulltabsteve
10-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Awesome finds and video Nick! <: Keep it up. |:cheering:

CyberSage
10-10-2011, 06:57 PM
Very good video work Nick. You have a great place to detect there, and your doing a fantastic job at finding those keepers. Thanks for posting. I am already looking forward to your next hunt. Finding the old picture and using it in your hunt is like having a time machine at your disposal. Great research!

Jack

jkress
10-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Great video Nick. Excellent job editing. thumbsup01
A bunch of really nice finds here. Congrats on the Rosie... you gotta love the way a silver dime comes out of the dirt. :smitten:
Great a job on the IH and Wheat cents too. Plus the US button is a great piece.
Well done and good luck on your next hunt.

396nova
10-10-2011, 07:06 PM
:shocked03: Great finds, and excellent video. You sound young on the video, but your result are that of a pro. Good research. Your going to make many great finds.

Spike
10-10-2011, 07:44 PM
One of the best videos I seen on here thumbsup01 love the US button thumbsup01

JTGOLD
10-11-2011, 07:21 AM
very nice video and great hunt,wtg.

Ill Digger
10-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Nice video Nick! :clapping:
I really like how you put the old picture in the video and then showed a present day photo also! Nice touch thumbsup01
That big'ol tree was just a stick :poke: back in the day! :yes: lol
You've made some great finds already! I can't wait to see what you dig up next! :drool:
Congrats ! :grin:

NicktheMainer
10-11-2011, 02:39 PM
Nice video Nick! :clapping:
I really like how you put the old picture in the video and then showed a present day photo also! Nice touch thumbsup01
That big'ol tree was just a stick :poke: back in the day! :yes: lol
You've made some great finds already! I can't wait to see what you dig up next! :drool:
Congrats ! :grin:

The old photo was in the home and it's such a great recourse I had to incorporate it into my video. I want to try to do that with all my new videos. You should watch my first two videos that I filmed at that some house.

Ill Digger
10-11-2011, 04:06 PM
The old photo was in the home and it's such a great recourse I had to incorporate it into my video. I want to try to do that with all my new videos. You should watch my first two videos that I filmed at that some house.
I just checked them out. You've made some great finds there!
Especially the 1700's Guinea ! Man is that thing thin! :shocked03:
Keep it up thumbsup01

Tony Two-Cent
10-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Great video, Nick! It is very interesting to watch. You are doing well and making some very nice finds! I love finding Indian Head cents, it was great watching you unearth that one.

Now I'm off to watch your other videos!

NicktheMainer
10-12-2011, 05:45 AM
Great video, Nick! It is very interesting to watch. You are doing well and making some very nice finds! I love finding Indian Head cents, it was great watching you unearth that one.

Now I'm off to watch your other videos!

Thank you, I've gotten 5 IH's so far. That's the only one I got on camera.