PDA

View Full Version : Great Forum

CODY
10-10-2011, 11:55 AM
I would just like to say I like this forum. Only been on here a few days, but WOW! Great people, great pictures, great information. Going to this forum is just about as addictive as the sport itself. Will be hunting today and tom. Hope to have some pics to post. Again, thanks everyone, and to the people who started this whoever you may be.

aloldstuff
10-10-2011, 12:09 PM
Glad to see that you are liking the AD forum and more importantly glad you are here. We are always looking for new members so tell your friends about us. Hope you can find some goodies today.

Al

CyberSage
10-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Thank you for the kind words CODY! The forum members here on American Detectorist have created something very special that we all can enjoy. Nice to have you aboard.

Jack

pale rider
10-10-2011, 07:42 PM
I agree with you, Cody. This is a great place to be. Thanks to all involved.

396nova
10-11-2011, 06:12 PM
Yes this is a great forum. I have been here about a month, great bunch of people. I learn something every day. The posts are an inspiration.

tanacat
10-12-2011, 09:21 AM
I love this place too- home away from home for a stay at home mom of 2 young, rowdy boys :) Friendly folks and good tips of advice. I esp enjoy seeing people's finds and hearing their stories.

Oh and a great place to come when it's too rainy, dry or cold to be hunting :yes:

Welcome to the forum Cody!

Tana